Chapter 45

I screamed because I got surprised when Samiel just flew somewhere after he got kicked by someone.

Someone that made my heart skip a beat since the first day we met... Aga.

Aga was about to help me stand when Samiel pointed his gun on my head.

"Lumayo ka, Aga." Samiel warned.

"Patayin mo na ako, huwag na huwag mo lang sasaktan si Lea."

"Heh! Epal ka talaga! Sana nagawa na namin ni Lea 'yon kung hindi ka dumating."

"Gago ka pala, eh!" Aga pushed Samiel and rode on top of him.

Aga rained punches on his face.

Samiel pushed Aga and he pointed the gun to him then to me.

"Ibaba mo 'yan kung ayaw mong mapahamak. Taas kamay!" 3 policemen entered the room.

"Kapag hindi kayo umalis, papatayin ko 'to si Lea."

While Samiel's being distracted by the policeman, I took this opportunity to snatch his gun away from him and pointed it to him.

"Lea naman, mahal naman natin ang isa't isa, 'di ba?"

"Pakihuli na po siya." The policemen showed off a cuff and encircled it on Samiel's wrists.

After they got out of the room and the mansion. I heaved a deep sigh and I felt arms around me.

"Babes..." He said in a low register, his voice's cracked, he sounds like he's crying.

"Babes, I'm sorry kung kailangan mo pang maranasan 'to. Kung alerto lang ako kanina, sana hindi na 'to nangyari sa'yo." Aga said that made me shook my head.

"This is not your fault, babes. Walang may kasalanan nito kung hindi si Samiel. Don't worry, hindi naman niyo ako nagalaw, he just kissed me but not in the lips because this one only belongs to you." I said honestly.

I moved my face to his and claimed his lips. It lasted for a while.

"Okay ka lang ba?" I asked him.

"Kung okay ka, okay na rin ako." Aga tucked me in a tight hug saying that he doesn't want to let go of me.

After a while of silence, we both decided to break the hug and go home instead.

"Where's Ayel...and Lean?" I asked as soon as I buckled up myself.

"They are already home. They're with Dawn."

"Aga, ano nang plano natin?" I asked in a very sad tone.

I'm really disappointed, I never thought that Samiel could do such things like that, if that's Charlene then maybe I'll understand her but Samiel...he'll do that because of his obsession?

"Magpapakasal pa rin tayo. Just not now, this thing's still fresh, and we can plan it all the time we want." Aga never fail to amaze me.

No matter how hard the situation gets, he will always find a way to brighten things up. He will do everything to make me happy and to make everyone around him smile.

That is one of the reasons why I'm attracted to him. He's not just any other guy out there. He will understand your childishness and your moodiness.

"Hindi ka ba nagsasawa sa'kin?" I asked and I slightly laughed.

"Are you joking? Is that a question I need to answer?" He looked at me like a fool.

"Yes, Aga. Please answer that." I hold both of his hands.

"Ito na lang ang isasagot ko. Halika, close your eyes." He withdrew his hands then he cupped my face and moved it forward, I can feel his breathe.

Our nose touched and just like that, his lips crashed on mine. That's just an apace but a very sweet kiss.

"I love you, babes. Hindi ako magsasawa sa'yo." Aga then revved the car's engine and he drove back home.

I'm really upset about what happened at the church. But I wonder about our next attempt of marriage. All in all, this was our second attempt.

"Do you think we're meant to get married?" I blurted out.

"Are you crazy? Of course, we are. Don't think too much about it, babes." Aga said in a calm manner.

"Papakasalan mo pa rin ako?" I don't know but those kind of questions are just coming out of my mouth like they have their own minds.

"Oo, gusto mo ngayon na?" Aga said sternly and I know he's getting irritated with my actions.

After a not so long drive, we arrived at Aga's house and we're welcomed by Ayella, Leanna and Dawn.

"Okay ka lang ba, Lea?" Dawn came rushing towards me and hugged me tight.

"Good as evah." I answered playfully.

"Mommy!" Ayella butt in and hugged me also.

I saw Leanna on her Dad, they're hugging each other so tight.

When her gaze went directly to my direction, she gave me a small smile but I didn't react.

"Lea, nasa'n na si Samiel?" Dawn asked.

"Dinala na siya ng mga pulis sa presinto. He will rot in jail." I answered her question with confidence.

"Taas lang ako ha." I informed them.

"Samahan kita?" Aga asked as if I don't know the way.

"Hindi na ako baby." I said and they all laughed at Aga who's now in his disappointed face.

"Love you!" I said. I sent him a flying kiss and he catched it like a little child catching a fly.

I went upstairs, leaving Aga and the rest of them in the living area.

I thought this day would be one of the most memorable days and experiences of my life but it turned the other way around.

I'm just hoping that Samiel would rot in jail. I don't ever wanna see his face again.

If only killing a person isn't a sin, I swear, I pulled the trigger earlier to dispatch him but I don't want to be a murderer so I let the policemen do their duties instead.

I entered Aga's room, and I was greeted by a cold breeze coming from the air conditioner.

I sat on the edge of the bed and checked my phone.

I got two messages, one from my Mom and the other is from an unregistered number.

Who this might be?

I opened it up and got surprised by the content of the text message.

Dear Lea, I know you feel a little safer now, but I tell you, you're not safe 'cause I will not rot in jail, not in your dreams. And I'm actually at a bar right now, celebrating, because I got to escape the policemen.

"What the?!" I cursed in a heavy breathe.

"What's wrong, babes?" Aga just entered the room.

Before I lie, he already snatched the phone from me.

He brushed his hair exasperatedly.

"Magpalit ka na ng sim." He said. He get a key in order to get my sim inside the phone, and he broke it just like that.