Afterwords

I want to show my gratitude to each and everyone of you who have supported and who are still supporting this story. Thank you all so much! You do not know how you guys made me so happy. My heart swells everytime I read your comments, tho' you are sending hate to Aga at some point, I appreciate it still. I appreciate every opinion you have commented. Thank you for the votes. Thank you for 17K plus reads. Thank you for your patience, for reading this story. Thank you for everything. Thank you. I don't know how to express my gratitude 'cause words aren't enough.

Thank you for appreciating this story although this ain't beautiful unlike any other stories that you have read or you're reading and yet you still support me and my story. You may not know me by name or my real identity, you still trust me.

Fact, I wasn't really expecting that this story would be as successful as it is right now. You, guys, made one of my dreams a reality.

Sorry if I committed some errors and mistakes and if it's like I imitated some scenes from other stories. It happens all the time with all other stories, I assume. And sorry if this story did not reach your expectations. I did my best for this one!

Okay, back to the story itself...

Some of you are asking me for book 2... unfortunately, I cannot handle it for I have a very hectic schedule, I have tons of things to do and requirements to pass before deadline, and also I can't think of a possible plot for the continuation of the story anymore. I'm very very very sorry. I hope you understand.

Also, some of you are asking for special chapters, I've come to think of it and my decision is already final... I'm gonna publish a special chapter if I have extra time to write and update. Mahal ko kayo, eh. If you don't want to get hurt, just tell me and I won't do update. Tell me! Just kidding!

Again, thank you!

Started: April 5, 2017
Finished: July 24, 2017

Stories:
Faked - Finished
Once Upon A Photograph - On going

Adios!