Chapter 44

April 16 2013
Salonga's Residence
Wedding Day

Here I am now, sitting in front of a mirror, wearing a white robe, there are photographers and there's a videographer behind me.

Dawn and mom are also here.

"I'm so excited for you, honey." Mom dreamily said. I am excited for this, too. I'm not hoping for anything but only the best for this day.

"Ma naman!" I stopped her because I get so kilig.

"Ang ganda mo, Lea!" Dawn amusingly stated after giving me a full look.

"Maganda naman talaga si Ma'am, Miss Dawn." Kusie, my makeup artist, said.

"Sus! Mga bolero kayo ha." I stared at myself in the mirror and I got surprised because I think I'm looking at an angel sent from above, I'm not bragging, I'm just telling the truth.

"You never fail to look so elegantly beautiful, soon to be Mrs. Muhlach." Ayella barged inside the room, already in her makeup and a fabulous gray gown.

"Asus! Ganda ng anak ko. Halika rito." She ambled towards me and we gave each other a warm tight hug.

"Where's Lean?" I whispered through her left ear.

"She's in my room, she actually wanna see you pero nahihiya siya lalo na kasi alam niyang hindi kayo okay." She whispered back. I nodded my head.

After the makeup session, I wore an alluring white wedding dress. This is my own choice. Then I put my veil on.

My bridesmaids, made of honor, flower girl and little bride are all gathered here inside my room to have a quick photo shoot.

They all went to church first, then I hopped inside the bridal car.

When I arrived at the church, I was greeted by many amazing people, waiting outside the church, and wearing a slate gray dresses.

I saw my maid of honor, beside her is my little bride. – "So stunning." They both uttered out of the blue.

"Nag-practice kayo?"

"Hindi ba pwedeng pareho lang kami ng iniisip kaya pareho ang lumabas na salita sa bibig namin?" Dawn defended themselves.

"Is Aga already inside?" I asked curiously.

"Don't worry, he won't ditch you and he's already there." She pointed the interior part of the church.

"Mag-start na po tayo!" The coordinator informed everyone.

"Pila na po tayo base sa pagkakasunod-sunod natin." She added and everyone obliged.

My parents stood right in my both sides then my father covered my face using the veil.

"I'm so proud of you, anak." Dad muttered and gave me an apace hug.

"Thank you, Daddy." I looked at him and smiled beneath my veil.

The song started to play, I think Aga's now walking, I have no idea what's happening inside.

Here we stand today
Like we always dreamed
Starting out our life together

The ring bearer entered, then the flower girls.

Light is in your eyes
Love is in our heart
I can't believe you're really mine forever

The sponsors made their walk, then they're followed by the bridesmaids and grooms men.

Dawn, my made of honor, started to take a walk. After the coordinator's cue, Leanna followed Dawn to the aisle.

On this day
I promise forever
On this day
I surrender my heart
Here I stand, take my hand
And I will honor every word that I say
On this day