Chapter 21

We arrived at the Muhlach's.

We took the route where we can easily reach their house.

We all entered the main door and we saw Charlene, hurriedly pulling the curious Leanna in her uniform while a luggage on her other side.

"Where do you think you're going?" Aga

"We're leaving." She said with conviction and tried to walk past Aga but didn't succeed.

"Lock the gate and all the doors. No one is leaving but Charlene." He commanded all of his guards, security team, and maids and all of them obeyed the rule of the master.

"Are you out of your mind? I'm not leaving unless Leanna's with me." She said stubbornly.

"Anak, you're not going with her."

"What's happening, dad, mom?" Curiosity all over her face.

I'm just standing right behind Tito and Tita while intently watching them.

"Not now. But do not ever leave this house with her." Aga in an authoritative voice.

"Why not, dad? She's my mom." Leanna, being the most ignorant person at this moment.

"Look, Aga! She wants to go with me."

"You'll not have Leanna."

"Dad, what's going on? I don't understand the two of you."

"Apo..." Tita Agatha butt in.

Leanna gazed at her with a face looking for answers.

"You're not leaving with your mom. Your mom did something very awful to your dad." She tried to make Leanna understand everything but how could you explain this to a 12-year-old?

"What did she do?" And all of a sudden, her eyes became dark. It shows anger.

"Your mom is not -" Aga cut Tita Agatha off.

"Let me be the one to explain this to her. I'm her father." So then Aga draw nearer to her daughter.

"Your mom and I are not married." Aga's introduction made Leanna's forehead to crease.

"How come?"

"She paid everyone and planned everything." I can sense that Leanna's getting irritated for her dad is not telling her everything.

"Go get straight to the point, Daddy."

"We're not husband and wife. She paid a person to act as if he's the priest and asked someone to make her a fake marriage certificate, that's why we all thought that we got married and everyone believed in it. We're not married, honey."

"Then?"

"She planned to do it becau-"

"Aga! Don't you dare tell that story to my daughter!" Charlene said while fuming.

"She deserves to know." Aga didn't budge to mind Charlene and just continue what he was saying.

"She planned all of this because she wanted a revenge. She got her insecurities that's why she did that. All she wanted was to ruin Lea's life, to make her life miserable."

"That Lea? The one who stole you away from me and mom?"

I was taken aback, didn't saw that coming.

"Apo! Stop it! Lea's not stealing anything or anyone!" Tita Agatha yelled at her.

"What? I'm just telling the truth, right mom?" She glanced at her surprised and at the verge of crying mom.

"You told that to my granddaughter?" Tita hurriedly went to Charlene and pushed her hard.