Chapter 3

Swayum- let me call kriya.
*calls Kriya*
Switched off?... I bet usne apna phone abhi tak thik nhi karvaya hoga!... Kriya bhi na.. Koi baat nahi baadme baat karlunga!
AT MUMBAI AIRPORT
Kr- mom hum finally india pahunch gaye ..I am so excited to meet my friends again. I just cant wait to see thier reaction.
Smriti- kriya uk na they all will be annoyed by you. Im so sorry because of me u lost yr friends ..im really very sorry beta.
Kr-Mom u dnt need to be sorry,it was not your fault ..it was the situation who made me separate from my friends. But dnt worry maa I k dem all I can easily conveince dem with my "K" effect. Just wait and watch! D3 here I come.
(Kriya calls for the cab and tells him the adress to her old house. She sits in the cab and switches her phone onn. She quickly checks all the messages and finds swayum's text asking her to call back asap.. So she quickly calls swayum.)
Sw- hello
Kr-haa swayum bolo
Sw- tum kaha ho?
Kr- tum soch bhi nhi sakte vaha.
Sw-matlab?
Kr-swayum mein itni aasani se nhi bataungi ... Shaam ko 6 baje humare chai wale adde par tume pehla clue milega.. So be there on time I'll be watching u. Ok bye!
Sw- okay par suprise kya hai...hello kriya hello. Cut kar diya?
Yeh kriya aur rey ekdum ek jaise hai kabhi baat complete nhi. Rey isse bilkul sahi bulata hai " baatcutter". Grins. So shaam ko chai wale adde ke paas ryt... Ok I'll be der madam.
( Kriya and smriti reach thier home and both are welcomed with thousands of memories . Kriya puts her luggage on one side and runs through the stairs to her room .. She recolects the moments she spent here wid her girlfriends and all those time when rey used to hop in from the window to meet her. She realises its already 3:30 and she has to go to meet swayum she quickly starts unpacking her luggage and settled the house helping smriti and then rushes to get ready and leaves to where she had called swayum)

At 6pm at the adda.
  Sw- mein toh pahunch gaya  ab clue kaha se milega?... Chai wale se puchta hu. Bhaiya  aapko koi clue mila hai?
Chai wala- kya mila hai?
Sw- clue clue ...mera matlab hai surag, surag mila hai?
Ch- haa haa yeh lo .
Sw-thank you bhaiya.
Clue- So here u are reading this mr swayum shekhawat. I k u are eager to know wat is happening and so am I to see yr expression so wont make u wait for long..just put the chit upside down n trace d location.
Sw- *traces the map* yeh toh college terrace ka map hai... I should run there...
*Leaves for the college terrace*