Chapter 13

Rey took kriya home and ordered food.
While waiting for the food
When someone rings the bell, rey goes to open the door. He stands still to see smriti there.
Sm-tum yaha kya  kar rhe ho aur kriya kaha hai?
Rey -woh aunty uski tabyat theek nhi thi toh mein usse yahi le aaya...
Sm- what uski tabiyat theek nahi? Uska bp fir se low ho gaya ?
Rey-haa
Sm- ohh god kahi tumne usse bata toh nhi diya... I tld u nt to tell her abt it.
Rey-relax aunty maine kuch nhi bataya..woh zyada rehearsals ki wajah se uska bp low ho gaya...
Sm- ohh vaise hai kaha woh?
(Rey was abt to say wen kr comes out and freaks)
Kr-mom, aap, aap kab aayi (goes and hugs her tightly..
Sm- bas abhi Abhi.. Meri chod mujhe rey ne bataya ki teri health fir se kharab ho gayi, q karti hai itni rehearsal..
Kr-maa, rehearsal toh karni hogi na parso humara event hai we need to practice..woh sab chodo n tell me is
Maasi alright?
Sm(gives a brief look to rey while rey reverts back.. Luckily kr doesnt notice that) she, she is alright perfectly fine.
First tell me did u eat something?
Kr-nhi actually we have ordered it might just arrive in some time..
Sm-ok.
Rey- soo kriya mein chalta hu abb toh yr mom is here so idnt think I need me.. N I m really v tired aur kal bhot sarra kaam. Hai uk na. So tum bhi rest karo I want u persfectly alright tom ok?
Kr-ok..mom mein rey ko bhar tak chod k aati hu..
Sm-ok
Rey-bye aunty..
Sm- bye
(Both had fear and hesitance in thier voice.
Both rey and kriya recah outside her house)
Rey-ok soo mein chalu...
Kr-(quickly hugs him wch is a bit shocking for rey first but then he reverts back thinking all that smriti said)thank u rey,
(A tear quickly escapes his eyes but as kriya pulls away he wipes it)
Rey-its ok, just remember im always there when U need me.
Kr-ik
Rey-ok now go and rest I'll pick u up tom at 8 am sharp dnt be late we have lot work to do tom.
Kr- I ll be ready. Bye
Rey-bye..
(He sits in the car and reaches halfway wen he stops the car and starts thinking abt smriti's words and breaks down badly.. He then motivates him self and promises that he will be with her when she needs him...he wipes away his tears and drives back home.)

Next day at the rehearsal hall everyone is having a good time rehearsing.. After the group rehearsal it was time for rey and Kriya to rehearse for the last time the music started and they over flowing with it. The gang  watched them with happy Eyes everyone was glad that finally things were getting normal between Rey and Kriya. While they danced kriya was lost in him but rey had a stern look on his face and focused on rehearsals only. As the music ended everyone raised the applause it was then when Kriya and Rey were brought back to the real world. Kriya sensed something going on in rey's  head so she asked.
Kr- is everything alright u look tensed. App thik toh ho na..
Rey-yeah im good its just that fest ka thoda tension hai nothing else.
Kr-sure?
Rey- yeah..
Kr-ok...
Rey- so guys let's discuss ki kitna kaam hua hai...
Sw- yeah so productions  toh hogaya hai wat abt cattering?
Nil-yeah dats done
Sw- mick and speakers ?
Bharat -checked
Rey-lights and sound also done....
Simmi-costumes aaj fittings se aajayenge .
Sh-yaa n marketing is all set as well..
Kr- n security is also done.. Maine hum sab k placement decide kiye hai mein file lelar aati hu.

Kriya goes to remove the file from her bag but is shocked to see when she comes to know that the file is exchanged with that of her mother she then open the file and when she sees what's in it she tells everyone that she has got a wrong file and rushes out of the rehearsal hall. Rey notice that something is wrong with Kriya and run behind her. He follows her to the fire escape where he hears her crying....

What may have happened that made kriya cry so hard? Keep thinking...
Revealiation in the next part promise...
Next update friday... N now on shall be updating on every friday.
Do vote and comment and keep loving Rey and Kriya 💞