Chapter 4

Swayum reaches the college terrace and is finding clue every where, when suddenly someone snaps his shoulder.
Sw-KRIYA tum? Omg

They both give each other a tight hug.. And Kriya is on the urge of crying

Sw- kriya tum yaha kaise.... I mean tumne mujhe inform bhi nhi kiya I would have come to pick u up.. Acha isliye tumhara phone switched off aa rha tha bcoz u were in flight. I hate you for not telling us dis. Anyways how are you and how is smriti aunty.. Even she has come along u? Bolo na... Are kriya tum roo q rhi ho..maine much galat bol diya kya.
Kr- nhi swayum u said nothing wrong I.was just crying because I had missed this, our talks,our hugs,our friendship and u . And I m feeling this after 2 long years. Oh god I missed this.(starts sobbing more.. Swayum pulls her inta another hug)
Sw- stop crying kriya now that you are here everything will be fine I promise.
Kr- no it is not that easy I still have to convence the gang idk how will dey react and rey how will I gave him swayum.
Sw- dont worry...uk the gang na they cant be angry for soo long .. So chill everything will get inta path.
Kr- and rey wat abt him?
Sw- he'll take some time but trust me he'll be fine too. Bdw how come suddenly u are here.
Kr- oh yes, u k NYDC ryt,So..
Sw-they have selected st.louis for affiliation of the dance academy and have sent you here to superwise and conduct workshops for us...OMG! This is soo amazing.
Kr- how do uk abt it?
Sw- actually dat was wat I was calling you for .. I wanted to ask if u are the ine coming here. Rey informed all of us tjis morning about it. So ik.
Kr- yes I have come here for the affiliation but before that I need to get my friends back! And u need to help me with it.
Sw- always.
Kriya hugging him again
Kr- thank you soo much for always being there for me.

NEXT MORNING IN THE REHEARSEL HALL!
Everyone is practicing when swayum enters and turns off the music.

Sharon- swayum y did u turn off the music.
Rey- yes swayum we need to practice the foreign deligate can come any time.
Sw- the foreign deligate has already come and I want all of u to meet her.
Pls come in
Kr- hi guys!

_._._._.._._._._._._._._._._._._.._._._._._._

Ahemm ahemm so guys start thinking about wat reactions will be of the d3 gang and how.will rey react to.this?.. Will he ever know the truth... Hold your breates and question for the next update till then keep loving kriyansh 😉