Chapter 21/EPILOGUE

It had been 3 months to Kriya's mother's death,though she missed her allot but had not stuck over it.. She was firm on completing her dream. Things were getting back to normal, it were the last 3 weeks left for the musical wch was gonna be performed for the NYDA's chief. Swayam and Sharon had confessed thier feelings for each other a month ago, but rey and kriya.. They had become more like best friends, they used spend all time together. Both loved the other but never spoke as to they thought what if the other would say no..
But now it was enough kriya could nt wait any more and shw decided to confess her feelings may what happens, n it was thw right time as well as it was rey's,aaa bday the next day. She had planned a beautiful date for it.
___________________________________
Today was rey'sbday and he was quite excited.. No actually he was waiting for kriya to wish her.. He somewhere knew she would do something special for him little did he know that she had planned to tease him.
Rey's pov
I m actually excited.. Ik kriya would surely have done something special...par kya? Kuch different hi hoga afterall she is my baatcutter!
Rey-oh fk its already 11 am ... Mein firse late hu, mar gaya ..dab kahenge ki bday ke din bhi late. Mein bhi na..
He rushes to the college and goes straight inside the rehearsal hall, hoping to find some surprise but he only found his gang rehearsing for the musical.
Sh- ohh rey.. Tum aagaye. We were waiting for u.. Ha...
Swayum widens his eyes indicating sharon to shut her mouth as per kriya's plan.
Rey hoped that alteast her best friend would wish her but he was very upset because no body cared to wish him.
Sw- kya rey aaj bhi late.. Chal koi nai go and change rehearsals k liye late ho rha hai.
Rey- haa, bdw teri bst friend kaha hai?
Sw-kaun?
Rey giving a don't-uk-it-is-kriya wala look.
Sw-ohh Kriya, woh toh aaj college nahi ayi.
Rey-(pretty shocked, disappointed) what? Nahi aayi? Q?
Sw-she said she has some personal work.
Rey-ohh ok
Rey's pov
Personal work.. Aaj k din kya personal work. Aur waisw toh rok subah phone karti hai aaj itna kya kaam hai ki mujhe wish bhi nahi kar sakti!
Sw-rey,rey kaha kho gaya?
Rey-uhh kuch nahi! Mein chamge karke aata hu!(sad smile)
Rey exits
Sh-bichara rey.. Kitna upset tha.
Simmi-ik ryt , kitna bura laga hoga usse!
Sw-are guys chill shaam ko sab thik ho jayega!
Nil-haa guys..This evening shall be the most beautiful one in his life!
Sh- I just can't wait for it!
Rey enters
Vicky-guys shuru kare!
Rey could not believe that his friends dint remember his bday. He tried making them strike but it had to go in vain.
Rey-umm sharon do u remember aaj ka date?
Sh-ajj .. Oh shit!
(A Little hope)
Aaj toh 1st july.. Ajj toh mujhe aur swayum ko costumes collect karne jaana tha... Thnx for reminding.
Uh... Swayum chalo jaldi.. We need to go!
Sw-yaa common.
(Rey was disheartened...I pity him 😭)
Rey-guys even im levaing , im nt feeling well.
Simmi-ok. Bye! Tc
Rey-yeah.. Bye!
(Rey leaves from the college and is on his way to home when his phone beeps,he doesnt bother to look, but then a little hope inside him irks him to have a look!)
Kr- rey, pls come fast at my place, I need u badly.. It's urgent!
Rey-isse kya hua?I hope everything is fine...mujhe pata that kuch hua hai.. Varna kriya mere bday nhi bhul sakti..nt kya hua hai,wait let me call.
(Calls her but she doesnt pick up.. Had to be ofcourse 😉)
Rey-yeh phone q nhi utha rhi.. Some thing is really fishy.. I should go!
___________________________________
Kriya's home
Rey reaches her place and rings the bell,where he finds a small chit lying.
"Happiest birthday to rhe sexiest person in town 😉
Find me if u can!"
(A sparkling smile appeared on his face, he knew that she could never forget his birthday)
Rey- I will baatcutter!
(The door swung open like some magic,he entered inside only to see the room filled with darkness.. Walking a little ahead he found the white mask...and den echoed a voice!)
V-when I first met u,I neva knew that one night at a club in dehradun would bring us soo far. Happy birthday Linecutter.
(He knew who was it, ovio.. Her lines took him back to their first meet..when he had cut the club line,when he challenged her to dance, that mask, and ofcourse the police station 😂. He smirked at those times. He walked ahead, he then found some tissue papers lying on the floor,and d voice again)
Kr- I had noticed how you always wanted to save me from your gang's pranks! These tissues became the medium when I first felt u! Happy birthday lifesaver
(He was a bit astonished she had actually noticed everything! The smile could not exit his lips. Walking ahead he found the purple scaf, he knew what had it to do with him!h
Kr- yes u were right I was right there watching u dance and got trapped bet your arms, it actually felt good! Happy birthday Chabilal.
(Suddenly the lights turned on fun and he saw a trolley in front of him with a big choclate cake.. It had "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.SINGHANIA" on it. And then his eyes felt on the toping of the cake,there was something on it..when he pulled it out he could not believe his eyes.. It was ring...a bloddy ring.. And there comes the voice again.)
Kr- from the day I had met u..till now there is not a sec when u were not in my mind. Your brown eyes had made me fall before and trust me I have still not come out of that ocean. I had loved u before and I love you still, you are that one friend who everybody wishes to have,you always stood by me may whatever.. We did fell apart due to some reasons and I take the blame myself for it still..but our hearts were always connected though we were 1000 miles apart. When I came back ik it had been difficult for u but trust me it was not easy for me as well,still after all my blunders u still forgive me everytime...why? Why mr singhania why do u pamper me soo much? Do u k how much I m addicted to u? When maa passed away,u never made me feel lonely,you were always right besides me to support me. So...(a shadow appearing from the dark slowly though,his eyes had welmed up already and they awaited to see her)on your special day I woe to make it all the more special for you.She finally appeared,even she had tears in her eyes..She went down on.her knees forwarding her hand for rey to slid the ring inside! He could not believe what she had just done.. Was wondering if it was a dream..but to the realisation it was reallity!)
WILL YOU BE MINE FOREVER MR.REYANSH SINGHANIA 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.

(He stood still for a sec there,coming out in his senses ,he had never cried soo much before,but right now couldn't stop his tears flowing down his cheeks... He could not believe that the love of his life was right in front of him kneeling down proposing him. Even he went down on his knees slid the ring in her finger and said..)
Rey- I was , I am and shall always be yours Ms. KRIYA GHAI. I love you soo much,meri baatcutter.
Kriya got another ring from behind and slid into his finger.
Kr- I love you too 😭💋💋.
(Both of them got up and hugged each other sooo tightly like they shall never let each other leave, tears dint stop flowing yet. Then the lights turned onn... And there were all thier friends hotting for them, everyone was crying. Swaron went back to the memories of thier proposal a month back. Seeing everyone there rey became all the more happy and now knew it was kriya's plan. He gently kissed her forehead..)
Rey- thank you soo much for the wonderful surprise.
Gang- happy birthday rey!
(Everyone hugged rey and kriya wishing him and then congratuled them.)
___________________________________
So finally done with the most awaited confession. I srsly dont know how it is, but I hope u guys like it... This is the longest chapter I have ever written so I expect good response as well.

And I would also like to thank all my readers as this book has reached
5.35k 🎉🎉🎉🎊
Like this is amazing guys thank you soo much for all your love and patience as im a very slow updater! 😂😂

I would like to thank
SarafWasima for the help...
And also..

vejanistuti appki..madad ke liye shukriya 🙏

Now I take a leave please share your feedback.. Much awaited for this chp actually.

See you.
Take care.😊