Chapter 12

After 2 Days in rehearsal hall soon after kriya and finish their daily routine..

Kr- rey I think sab thik tha 2 or 3 more rehearsal I guess it will be perfect..
Rey- hmm ryt...lekin kriya humare paas sirf 3 din bache hai.
Kr- toh hum kal 2 baar rehearse kar lenge...ok?
Rey- umm..actually kriya mujhe tumse yahi kehna tha ki kal mein subah rehearsal mein nhi aa paunga... I ve to go to the hospital..(b4 he finishes.. Kriya panics)
Kr- hospital q rey.. Like aap rhik roh hai na kuch hua hai aapko..bataye na..
Rey- kriya im absolutely fine its just a routine check up.. Dats it nothing else.
Kr- ok thnk god... Thik hai fir kal shaam ko mile rehearsal ke liye?
Rey-ok.. Thik hai..so chale?
Kr- rey can I request you something?
Rey-haa bolo na..
Kr- can I come along as in kal college bhi nhi hai n rehearsals and mere paas ghar par karne ke liye bhi kuch nhi..toh mein bore ho jaunhi.. So can I join.. Only if u r comfortable!
Rey-yeah ok I dnt mind..
Kr- ohh thnk u so much rey...toh kitne baje?
Rey-uhh.. Be ready by 11 I'll pick u up.
Kr-ok cool so I ll meet u den...(starts to leave)
Rey-are kaha jaa rhi ho I'll drop u...
Kr-no need rey I ve already ordered a cab I'll go.
Rey- r u sure?
Kr- yes..
Rey-okk den bbye..
Kr- bye rey..
(Both leave)
Next day at the hospital
Rey-Kriya tum yaha baitho mein doctee se mil kar aata hu.
(Rey leaves to meet the doctor where in the corridor he meets smriti)
Rey-(shocked to see her) aunty app! Yaha.. Kriya ne mujhe bataya nhi ki aap vapas kab aayi dehradun se?
Sm-kriya ne tumhe isliye nhi bataya qki usse khud bhi nhi pata ki mein yaha hoon?
Rey- wat? Lekin q aunty aapne ne yeh kriya ko q nhi batayi?
(Sm looks at him and decides to tell him the truth)
Sm- rey woh.............
(Rey is shocked to here everything.. He had tears in his eyes,he was very scared for Kriya n dose teras were a result of that. Smriti left leaving him sttumed there to the doctor's cabin. Rey left from there n ran to the receptionist in a way kriya could'nt see him. He requested the receptionist to postpone his appointment till next 2 weeks. The receptionist disagreed first but then postponed it.. Afterall bein REYANSH SINGHANIA is beneficial at times. He then went to the washroom and wipped his face n then he finally went to kriya. He was starring her from a distance and had nearly no guts to face her but somehow managed and went near her)
Kr- rey app itni jaldi... Everything is alright?
Rey-yeah its all good.. Just that the doctor had been out of town and hence the appointment has been postponed to two weeks...
Kr- ohh ohkay...So now.. We can go to rehearsals?
(Rey dint want to, but then he was reminded of the annual day and decides to agree with her)
Rey-yeah okay lets go...
(They go to the rehearsal hall and start practicing.. Rey initially was unable to concentrate after wat smriti had said.but for kriya he managed it.. While the were rehersing Kriya fell down..)
Rey-kr are you ok? Tum gir kaise gai.. Wats wrong?
Kr-idk rey I felt dizzy and I fell. I guess my bp is low again.
Rey-wat..how.. Have u eaten anything since morning?
Kr-no rey?
Rey-wow great then this should happen its your punishment....I deserve it.
(Kr could see the pain in his eyes wen he saw her)
Kr- im sorry na rey... Lets rehearse ok?
Rey-wat rehearse.. Arey u crazy? Der is no more rehearsal happening.. Weare going to your house.. I will eat something,take medicines and straight to bed ok?(with grining eyes)
Kr-okay... But u ssly dnt need to come ill manage.
Rey-ohh shtp ik if I dont come along, tum kuch bhi nhi karogi... I still know u miss dehradun!
(Kriya went silent hearing that she was immensely happy on knowing that rey still knew her in n out..rey realised wat he said they shared an intense eye lock wch was been broken by rey)
Rey- so chale?
Kr- huhh... Hmm yeah.
(She tries n walks but is about to collapse again when he holds her by her waist and lifts her up bridal style... There is sweet silence in the room and they still have thier eyes locked with each other and this time for a long time. Rey then broke the silence and spoke)
Rey(sarcastically)- chalne ki toh takat nhi and u say u can mamage everythin!

To which kriya makes a puppy face.
He carries her dat way to his car and they drive home.......

Finally back with an update after long time.
So wondering what smriti said to rey..wch has made him soo restless... Is kriya ok? Or is something big gonna happen! To know more stay tuned and keep guessing.#HIGHONSUSPENSE#

Pls do vote and comment.
Next update 2 april.. That is tom..coz its my best friends birthday...
1 day to go baby💋💋
@vejanistuti.

Till den keep loving kriyaansh. Bye 👐