Chapter 15

Next day at the rehearsal hall kriya and rey were rehearsing for thier performance next day at the annual function.
Rey- kriya are u ok?
Kr-hmm (nodding a yes, yet lost in thoughts)
Rey-(went to her and kept both his hands on her shoulder and turned her to himself) look at me.. And tell me what is wrong.
Kr-rey, I m thinking abt mom(tears whelming up in her eyes) like how can she not tell me such a big thing...(as tears fell from her eyes rey pulled her into a hug) am I not a good daughter, y is universe ji doing this to me...
Rey-kriya its not like that...Even u left me saying that u used me..y? Bcoz u wanted me to be happy right! So she is your mom she dint intend to hide things its just that she dint want to make u sad especially when u got yr frnds back after soo much of struggle. N u are a very good daughter trust me!
Kr- I trust u rey,bt then....
Rey-then nothing, kriya do u remember what your mom said? She asked u not to cry right.. She wishes to see u happy and dancing, so stop crying common and lets get back to rehearsals.
Kr- yeah u are right rey.. I will give my best in this dance performance I promise..bcoz I want to make my mom happy and proud.(pulling back from the hug) thank you rey, idk how would I manage to control my emotions without you.. I think I would have been broken widout u... Thank u soo very much.
Rey-(gently kissed her forehead) u r always welcome and remember I dnt like tears in your eyes, I love your smile and keep smiling always...
(At this statement they both shared an eyelock wch dint last long...kriya breaking it)
Kr- lets start
(They start rehearsing on abhi mujhme kahi*same as d3* but there is no rain here..dey end up in d last pose with the intense eye lock... They stated in each other's eye wch spoke too much, many of wch was not understood my any of them. The gang watched all this and were both happy and sad... Happy seeing thier friends carring so much for each other and sad for kriya's missery)
Simmi-guys andar chale?
Sh-simmi kaise kaa sakte hai, they will feel akward..
Nil-ik bt rehearse karne k liye jaana roh padega na.
Sw- yaa bt?
Rinni-phone kar sakte hai(looking at everyone thinking she blooped again)
Sh-rinni from when did u bcom soo smart?
Simmi-yeah hum call toh kar hi sakte hai...
Sw-haa mein rey ko phone karta hu...(calls rey)
(Rey and kriya breaks thier moment in hearing rey's phone feeling he picks up..)
Rey- haa...haa bol swayum
Sw-abe saale kriya ko baahon mein lekar ghurna band kar hume andar aana hai....
Rey-(eyes popped out of his sockets)what...
Kr-kya hua rey all good?
Rey-yeah...yeah all good.
To sw- tu kya bol rha hai...
Sw-haa hum sab kabke bahar khade hai agar tera aur Kriya ka hhll hogaya ho toh hum aaye?

To be cont... Dnt comment..wattpad deleted my update I need to write is again will try and update asap..