Chapter 20

Kriya enters the room...
Kr-mom...
Sm-kriya...come in aajao
Kr(still crying)-how r u feeling now?
Sm-(feels like crying but controls..wiping the tear that accidentally falls)mein bilkul thik hu..how r u? How was the event....arnt u tellin me today.
Kr-mom pls stop pretending as of u r completely ok! Ik u want to cry..so cry na even im crying. Mom y dint u tell me, when I needed me... Y dint u tell me the previous day that you were not feeling well....y mom y mom?
Sm-bcoz I did not want u to leave your dance once again becoz of me..
Kr-mom...
Sm-kriya.. I always wanted u to do MBA bcoz I was scared that if u try to accomplish your dream like your father you might end up leaving me like he did...but I was wrong not everyone is the same... You left your friends...your love...your passion for me. I no more wanted to die with the guilt.

Kr-mom pls dnt say these things..like dieing and all...pls..

Sm-it doesnt matter any wch ways im going to die within 48 hours..
Kr-mom pls
Sm-face it my dear...its the fact. Now stop crying and listen to me I want u to promise me one thing...
Kr-what?
Sm-promise me that you will never blame yourself for my death..as u dint give me sarcasm(smiles sarcastically),nor are u going to hold your life back...u will move on and become a world famous dancer..n pls call rey..
Kr-(confused) huh!
Sm- I meant call rey I want to talk to him.
Kr-ok..
(Calls rey and asks him to come inside)
Rey-hi aunty hows u?
Sm-aunty? Who is aunty here?
Rey-oh im sorry maa... How r u feeling?
Sm-i absolutely fine..n I have called u here..come sit.
Rey and kriya promise me one thing you will always be together and never leave each other...
(Both of them were shocked a little but were happy from within)
KR N REY- WE PROMISE.
Rey- u guys cont..I ll get maa's medicines.
Kr-rey u sit I'll get them...(she leaves)
Sm-rey will u promise me one more thing...take it as my last wish.
Rey-(he couldnt control any more and burst into tears)pls dnt say soo..
Sm-rey pls stop crying...if u wnt be strong who is going to look after my Kriya?
Tell me will u accept my last wish..
Rey-i m your son.. I shall do anything for u.
Sm-then promise me that you will convince kriya to cont dancing bcoz I k... After im gone she wont be able to dance. And one more thing pls dnt tell this to Kriya until required...
(Rey was silent as to what was coming next!)
Sm-rey kriya'sdad is still alive..
Rey-what?
Sm-yes... I kept hwr away from her dad as he always wanted all the property she had... He till date doesnt know where we are and how does Kriya look like.. But he definitely will come finding for me and kriya... When he shall come to know that I m no more.. He may harm kriya to take her money.. So I want you to promise me that u will always protect her. And dnt tell kriya abt it.. Coz she respects her father allot and I dnt want her to know all this.
Rey-dnt worry maa... I promise I your kriya will be safe enought with me. And I wanted to tell u that I love your daighter so in future will u allow me to marry her?
Sm-i always knew you loved her... And no one else can be better than u for her.. You are allowed but u need to keep her happy always.. She deserves it.. I could not do so but I hope u can.
Rey-i surely will..
(Kr enters and they wipe thier tears away)
Kr-all good?
Rey-yup.
Kr-hmm.
Nurse-can u please wait out the patient needs to rest..
Rey-oh sure.. We shall leave maa.. Bye tc.
Kr-bye mom...
(They left the room..And were out in the corridor, rey was still lost thinking about what smriti said....he broke his thought chain when he saw kriya sobbing.)
Rey-kriya y r u crying?
Kr-rey,what do u expect from a girl who's mom is going to leave all alone in few hours!
(Rey realised what a stupid question.he had asked.. He went besides Kriya on the seats took her into a side hug..where kriya's hands lay on his chest and his shirt went all wet. He simply stroke his hands through her hair, while consoling her...)
-----------------------------------------------------
The next day at mid afternoon the doctors declared that smriti was no more. Kriya was all broken but the pain was less as she was prepared for this to come.. N also becoz Rey was by her side always. On the other hand rey also wanted to cry his heart out but couldnt  bcoz right now Kriya needed him. Swaron were there to support them.
Within a week all the rituals were over. Rey suggested Kriya to stay with him but she denied, as she wanted to stay at her place where her mom's presence could be felt. Rey had no option but to agree... But made it a point to visit her everyday.
Kriya was taken aback for a while but thanks to rey and gang who brought her back to life. She was now tge old kriya with her mom's memories. Her aim was to fullfill her mom's wish.. N she admired that always.
Rey and kriya both knew they loved each other but were waiting for the right moment to come.
------------------------------------------------------
Ok so first of all..
APPOLOGIES 🙏
For not updating for long.. I cnt really gove a specific reason..but a long chapter indeed.. This chp contains of 1025 worda...pheww..hard work manh!
Anyways.. Something interesting comming on its way.. Wait and watch...
Tadda 👐
------------------------------------------------------
Precap- leap..a small one though!