Chapter 19

Rey and kriya rush to her home. Kr rings the door bell but no one opens it..
Rey-kr tumhare paas chavi hai?
Kr-haa ek min...(hands him the keys)
Rey quickly opens the door...they rush inside and start searching for smriti but could not find her!
Kr-rey mom nhi hai....
She fells down on her knees and starts crying really hard!
Rey-kr get up.. Stop cryong,be strong we need to find her. Wait ill go and ask.the watch man.
Kr-rey ek min ill also come along.
They go the watch man.
Kr- uncle apne mom ko kahi jaate dekha?
Wm-haa beta, ek aurat ayi thi unhe lene aur woh unke saath chali gayi...
Rey-aurat, kaunsi aurat?
Wm-woh toh nhi pata...
Kr-shayd masi hogi...mein call karti hu.
Wm-par haa unhe dekh kar aisa lag rha tha jaise ki woh bhot takleef mein hai... Unki saasein bhi hadbada rhi thi...
Kriya hear all this and almost drops her phone when rey catches it and talks to her aunt while talking kriya into a side hug.
Rey-haaa aunty mein rey bol rha hu, Kriya ka friend. Kya smriti aunty aapke saath hai?
V-haa woh yahi hai hospital mein..
Rey-kya hospital?
On hearing hospital kr comes back from the trance and starts crying holding firmly on rey's shirt.
Rey- shit.. Kya bata sakti hai kaunse hospital.
V-city hospital(sorry bt this is the only thing that came into my mind)
Rey-k mein aur Kriya abhi aate hai!
Rey cuts the call and looks at her.. She was still paasing out buckets of tears.. He took her in her embrace and tried comforting her.
Rey-kriya dont worry mein hu na.. Dekha aunty ko kuch bhi nhi hoga. She will be fine..
Kr-agar unhe kuch ho gaya toh mein apne aap ko kabhi maaf nhi kar paungi ..
Rey-stop blammimg yourself for the things u have nt done. It was nt your fault.. Ok soo stop crying. Dnt u wanna go see  your mother?
She quickly wipes her tears and starts moving towards his car, and suddenly turns back and hugs him soo tight as if she afraid of loosing him, rey understood this and gently oressed his lips on her forehead.
Rey- im here for u always...now go.sit in the car.
They reached city hospital asap.
Kriya rushed to her masi and hugging her started crying,rey comes behind and see's this..he feels bad but worse when he understand he cnt do anything.
Kr-maasi how's maa?
M- idk ab tak doc aaye nahi!.. So
Rey-par unhe hua kya tha?
M-woh toh pata nahi, par jab maine usse phone kiya toh usne nhi uthaya n mein vahi se jaa rhi thi toh socha dekh lu.. Par jab u went there I saw ki she was panting and isliye I brought her here.
Kr-yeh saari meri galti hai... Jab unhone mera phone nhi uthaya toh mujhe check kar lena chahiye tha.... It's all my fault.
M-oh common, dnt blame yourself for all this.. It was destined to happen n so it's not yr fault u can not change destiny right?.
Kr-par maasi...
M-shh... Promise me u will never blame yr self for this..
Kr-ok..
Doc comes
Rey-doc all good?
Doc- cnt say its her last stage.. Even If she survives it shall be only for 48 hrs nt more..
Kriya drop down on hearing this... She never thought that she would lose her mother.. She could not even imagine a life without her, nor did she wanted to. But now she could not believe that her mother wont be there with her anymore.
Rey and her maasi lifted her and made her sit.. But Kriya remained there half dead no reaction,no emotion. Rey took her in his arms and his warmth made her come back to the world... Rey felt his shirt going moist and that's when he realise that she was alright now. He kept on consoling her while she still sobbed.
Kr-rey mujhe mom se milna hai.
Rey-nhi abhi nhi doc ne kaha ki unse hum abhi nhi mil sakte unke hosh mein aane ka intezaar karna hoga.
Rey's phone rings. He excuses himself
Rey-haa swayum bol.
Sw-rey all good na.. Aunty mili?
Rey-haa aunty toh mil gai lekin..
Sw-rey pls tension mat badha...jaldi bol na kya hua.
Rey-he explains everything and now is himself crying.
Sw aunty ke paas sirf 48 hours hi hai....mujhe nahi pata ki ab mein kya karoon..
Sw-rey sun pls rona band kar, dekb abhi na Kriya ko teri bhot zarrurat hai,aur agar tu hi aise tut gaya toh usse kaun sambhale ga?
Rey-nhi, mein nhi tut sakta, meri kriya ko meri zarrurat hai.
Sw-waise kaisi hai woh?
Rey-bhot ro rhi hai.. Ovio yaar kisiko yeh bataya jaye ki uski mom k paas sirf 48 hours hai toh koi kaise hoga?
Sw-hmm.. And aunty?
Rey-pata nhi doc ne toh vedict de diya hai lekin abhi bhi unconccious hai.
Sw-ok... Hum sab aajaye Kya?
Rey-nhi nhi.. Waise bhi ita latw u guys can come in the morning. Waise event kaisa tha?
Sw-all good ache se khatam ho gaya.. N yeah shivam ne kuch kiya nhi hai..like he dint even come to us. And pata chala hai ki he is back to U.S.. So no worries. Bas sharon thodi dari hui hai abhi bhi.
Rey-tu pls uska dhyaan rakh..
Sw-yeah dnt worry chal ab jaa.. Dey need I call u later take care buddy!
Rey thanx dude bye!
Dissconects the call.. He sheds some more tears and den wipes them and goes back to her....but he doesnt find her there..
Rey-aunty kriya?
M-beta woh smriti se milne gayi hai?
Rey-matlab unhe hosh aagaya?
M-haa....

Kriya goes to meet her mom
Precap- Kriya and smriti's convo and smriti's last wish.