Two fated lovers chapter 2

Akashi P.O.V

"Father where are we going?" I ask. he turn around.

" Were having a meeting with the blue phoenix. The Kuroko family." he said.

"What for? Aren't we enemy because we have different beliefs?" I ask him.

" Yeah were enemy, but remember we use to be a united country, even if we used to be enemy were still the same people who fought together in the war." he replied.

"Seijirou." someone called out to me.

"Mother." I smiled and hugged her.

" Seijirou listen the reason were going to meet them is because you'll be engage to their youngest son same age and same birthday." My mother told me.

"A boy? Same birthday? how is that possible?" I said confused.

" That's something we don't know. You two were suddenly born on the same day. Then there was a prophecy." She said.

"Two newborn will be born. One from the Akashi, one from the Kuroko. Together they will change the fate of the two family. Together with the Kiseki no Seidai and they will become the Two Fated Lovers destroying all evil." She said.

"Destroying evil?" I looked at her.

"Yes, something bad might happen to this country. But the boy you are going to meet. You both will change history." She smiled and hug me.

"I understand." I said. I hug her back.

When they finished me and my parents sat separate carriage. I sat in a smaller one. I looked out the window as we ride away from the kingdom.

"Yo! Your highness." I turned to the voice.

"Aomine, what do you want?" I asked.

"I heard your going to be engage to the Kuroko family. Congratulation." He smiled.

Aomine was the leader of the army and one of my personal guard to protect me. He's kinda a stupid person when it comes to explaining things but he's serious with work. Don't tell him I said that.

"Thank you." I said.

"What do you feel about this engagement? I heard he's a boy." Aomine asked.

"How do I feel? Hm..let's see.." I thought carefully. Now that I think about it. I actually don't really know what I feel. Engage to a boy I don't even know. Prophecy or whatever destroying evil. Why do I have to be engage with someone I do not love.

"I don't know." I answer him.

I saw Aomine was about to trip on a rock but he stood up straight again.

"I see..well good luck Seijirou-sama." Aomine was about to go to the front but I told him to wait.

"Aomine do you know what he look like?" I asked him.

"Him? Oh your fiancé?" Aomine turned to me.

Stupid. I said in my head but didn't say it out loud.

I nodded my head.

"Well, there's not really much but I heard he has a beautiful voice." Aomine said.

"I see. Thank you." I pull down the window curtains and lean on my chair. I felt myself growing tired. I thought it wasn't a bad thing to fall asleep so I closed my eyes.

"A beautiful voice...I wonder what he sound like once  we meet each other..." I mumble.

___________________________________________

I was in a dream again. I usually have these when I suddenly get tired their usually something that tell me what's going to happen in the future.

I saw Flames burst everywhere red and gold. My eyes widen in front of me was a person with the color of the blue sky. Tears fell from his face his back was what I could only see. I saw a very bright blue light.

There I saw a big blue bird it was a Phoenix. I tired to yell out but nothing came out. I was afraid of something. Was I going to die here? I start to panic this was a dream. I tried to wake up. I tried but I couldn't.

Then I head a song.....

Someone was humming a beautiful tune and the sound of bells could be heard. I wonder who it was..

I woke up startle when we stop. I was back in my carriage.

"Who are you! State your name and country!" Someone shouted.

"We are from the red Phoenix from the Akashi family. We've come here for a meeting." Aomine hold up the family symbol.

After a moment the gate open and the carriage start to move again.

I looked and saw a big gate with a carved Phoenix. Then I felt someone looking at me. I follow where the gaze was conning from. I was met with a pair of round blue eyes looking at me.

He had pale skin, blue hair, a blue robe, and pink rosey lips that I almost mistook him for a girl.

I thought he was the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

"Beautiful..." I whisper to myself.

I smiled at him. I saw a surprise look from him. Then he quickly retreated back into his room. I wonder why? I felt my heart racing.

"What a interesting person." I said to myself.

" I said to myself