Two fated lovers chapter 16

Nash looked out the balcony as people were chained as slaves picking up stones and woods. Black knights watched the slaves and monsters growl at them as the people eyes widen in fear.

Nash smirk as the whole kingdom was controlled by him. It was filled with corruption and darkness.

"Nash-sama." Hanamiya bowed.

"I see. There at the land of prayers already." Nash smirk.

"Should I send someone." Hanamiya Said.

"No, I will send my black familiar to spy on them." Suddenly a black raven appear in front of them.

"Go to the land of prayers and report their every movement. Especially that beautiful blue Phoenix prince. I want to see him fall into despair soon." Nash smirk as the bird hawk and flew away.

____________________________________

Chihiro P.O.V
It's been a week since I've stayed in Teiko. My wound healed but not fully healed yet. I followed Nijimura though the hallway he was taking me somewhere.

I catch a glimpse at outside it was snowing. It was my first time seeing it.

"Is it your first time seeing snow." Nijimura asked.

"Yeah. I never knew it was this beautiful to see the world filled with white." Mayuzumi Said.

"This is Teiko a cursed land. Where snow never stop flowing." Nijimura Said.

"Cursed? What do you mean?" Nijimura looked at him.

"The people who live here are you-" Before Nijimura could speak a voice called out to them.

"Nijimura, how long are you going to watch over this spoil rich brat." A man eh silver hair walked toward them.

Nijimura Sigh.

Mayuzumi has a tick off face. He was about to yell at the man but before he could the silver haired man was kicked in the face by Nijimura.

Mayuzumi eyes widen in shock.

"Haizaki where the hell have you been. *Kick* I was looking for you yesterday to help me with something...*Kick* but I see you've got the fucking nerve! *Kick harder* to go to the fucking bar! *Punch* to drink with women!!!! Also don't talk like that to his highness! *Final punch!*" Nijimura glared as he continue kicking Haizaki.

"N-Nijimura-san, I think that's enough you'll kill him." Mayuzumi shook.

Mayuzumi saw that Haizaki face was all beaten up he looked like he was going to die

"Ah, Sorry. Haizaki say hello." Nijimura grin.