Two fated lovers chapter 7

Aomine P.O.V
As I Kise and me went thought the forest leaving Midorima and Murasakibara begins to look after the two prince. We came across a trail of blood.

"Aominechii." Kise Said.

"Yeah I know. Let's go." I nodded and held the handle hilt of my sword.

As Kise and me follow the trail of blood we came to a stop at a tree.

"What? Where is he?" Kise and me looked around.

Suddenly he heard a russle then a loud scream.

"Look up!" I shouted and pulled out my sword. I kicked Kise away.

As a my sword clash with another. A man dressed in black. An assassin.

I push the man back and tried to swing at him but he quickly dodge it by doing a backflip. He made a pain noise with the wound on his leg.

Kise and me surround him preventing him from leaving.

"Who are you. Why are you trying to assassinate the prince." I said.

The man looked at me and Kise. But he Nader that mask I saw a smile.

"Two newborn will be born. One from the Akashi, one from the Kuroko. Together they will change the fate of the two family. Together with the Kiseki no Seidai and they will become the Two Fated Lovers destroying all evil." The man said the prophecy.

"Lord Nash is going to be awaken soon. Once he's awake there is no stopping him! That's why we must kill the blue Phoenix prince he is a threat!" The man smiled.

"What does the blue Phoenix prince have to do with this?" Kise asked.

"That boy is loved by the gods. He's someone who could kill lord Nash. But lord Nash is interested in him! To prevent him from awakening we need to kill both of the princes!" The man changed at Aomine.

"You bastard." I glared at him.

He charged at me screaming. Lord Nash is going to come happily in a very creepy way.

He continue to charge at me. He wasn't afraid of anything.

"Tch." I clicked my tounge and took a step forward as he got closer and then stabbed him with the sword with a slice.

Silence filled the air then a loud thud. The man in Black fell to the floor.

"Aominechii?" Kise looked worried at me.

I looked at the man who was on the floor probably dead.

"Kise were returning." I turned to him.

Kise nodded his head as we head back to where the princes were.

Aomine P.O.V End

When Aomine and Kise returned Akashi was still embracing Kuroko protectively.

"The threat is gone." Aomine and Kise bowed.

"That's good. Then let's return." Akashi grab Kuroko hand.

"Wait." Kuroko stop.

Everyone turned to him.

"What's wrong?" Midorima said.

"Can you please bring the man body here. We cannot just leave it there." Kuroko said.

"Hah! Who cares about that man he tried to kill you!" Aomine shouted.

"But..." Kuroko looked at the forest where the body is.

"Aominechii right. We should just leave that bastard there. We shouldn't care for people who kill other people." Kise Said.

"Your wrong." Kuroko Said.