Two fated lovers chapter 5

"Why are there a lot of people gather here?" Aomine yawned.

"Do not yawn your being rude." Midorima said.

Aomine just clicked his tounge annoyed by Midorima.

Akashi looked around to see if Kuroko we anywhere. He saw the king and queen sitting on the stage with this parents next to them. People don't f the blue Phoenix gather around. Akashi noticed something he people were crying and whispering.

Suddenly a man with gray hair walked up to the stage. People bowed to him when he past by them. Everyone quiet down.

"Hello everyone, I'm Kuroko Chihiro. The next in throne. Today we have lost some important people. I am sadden by this. Today their family and friends are here to see them and mourn for them when they leave. But don't worry today my brother Kuroko Tetsuya will be peacefully sending them to the wheels of reincarnation to Rest In Peace. Let us pray." Mayuzumi walked to the side of the stage and bowed closing his eyes.
(I'm still gonna used Mayuzumi so it's better to tell who it is.)

All the solders and people also got to their knees and closed their eyes. Everyone who is in the red Phoenix was wondering why everyone was on their knees. Confused they also did the same thing.

Akashi and the GOM followed them.

Suddenly there was a sound of bells. It was comming closer and closer. Akashi looked up and saw Kuroko dressed in traditional outfit with a sew blue Phoenix. There was bells on his legs and arms. On his head was a crown Phoenix.

Kuroko was walking gracefully with girls and priest behind him caring flowers. They went to the stage and put the flowers on top of the graves.

In the middle was water surrounded by the graves. The people bowed to Kuroko then left leaving Kuroko to walk up the stage.

"Today a very important person or someone have lost a family and friend. Even if their gone we know that they will always be with us. We must move on and think about the future. I won't forget about the people who have died for us and protected us. Please may they Rest In Peace and live a happy life as you go through the wheels of reincarnation. I will guide them." Kuroko bowed.

He walked tword the pool of water.

"What is he doing?" Midorima whisper.

"Just watch, I never get use to this no matter how many time I see this." Kagami Smiled.

Kuroko took out a blue fan with bells and colorful strings attach to it. He lightly touch the water they thought he was going to fall but instead he was walking on water. All their eyes widen as the water and Kuroko starts to glow. Music starts to play.

Red Data Girl –Izumiko no Mai
(Video on top very shot but I thought it would match)

You pull the catalpa bow

Kuroko starts to dance gracefully. Singing as the coffins starts to glow a blue light the flowers on The coffin open their flower buds with blue lights.

But you loosen it again

If you won't come, then don't

"How pretty..." Kise stared at the lights floating in the sky.

If you'll come then come

why do you waver, and come and not come? Ah.....

"Your right it is pretty..." Akashi said. Akashi turned back to the stage where Kuroko was spinning with his fan as he finish the song with his beautiful voice. Akashi could take his eyes off him.