Two fated lovers chapter 14

They were in the middle of a desert the sun shining very hot. There was a bit of small wind making sand fly everywhere.

Akashi and the other were wearing brown cloak their mouth and nose covered with a scarf to prevent sand from getting into their eyes.

Akashi held onto Kuroko hand tightly so he won't fly away. Akashi noticed Kuroko was getting tired. He wasn't about to last.

"Tetsu-" Before Akashi could called out to him Kise scream at him.

"Akashichii!!! This is bad!!!" Kise scream.

Akashi turned to where everyone who was frighten. Akashi eyes widen when he saw a big sand storm with two tornado heading their way.

"Everyone Quickly run!!!! Try to find a place to hide!!!!" Akashi scream.

Everyone quickly ran the other way to try and get away.

"Let's go Tetsuya!" Akashi drag him.

As we all ran and ran in the sand. The sand storm was getting closer and closer. We couldn't find anywhere to hide. We were in the middle of nowhere. We were lost.

"Akashi this is bad!!!" Aomine yelled.

"What do we do!" Midorima yelled.

Akashi didn't know what to do. This was bad, this was very bad.

"Tetsu-Chan!" Takao scream as he was lifted into the air.

Midorima quickly grab him But was also lifted up. Everyone scream as they flew into the air unable to do anything.

"Ah!" Kuroko felt his feet was lift off into the the air.

"Tetsuya!" Akashi scream.

Kuroko looked at him with a frighten face. Akashi pulled Kuroko into his chest as everything around them flew into sand.

"I will protect you. I promise." Akashi whisper as he fell into darkness.

__________________________________________

A man with black hair and blue eyes stared at the people who were in the floor sand covering half of them. He wore a scarf around his neck covering his mouth and nose.

"Tch. What a pain." He clicked his tounge.

"Kageyama don't be like that! We have to save them!" A orange haired boy jump off a camel.

"Hah..." Kageyama sigh.

"Kageyama!!" The orange haired boy pouted.

They both stared at each other debating.

"Fine. But it's your fault if they attack us Hinata." Kageyama Said.

"Yes! But I got a feeling they aren't bad people." Hinata smiled.

"I see. Hurry up then dumbass." He Said.

"Hah! Who are you calling dumbass!" Hinata yelled.

_________________________________________

Kuroko P.O.V
When I open my eyes again I saw someone with orange hair.

"Ah! Your awake!" The boy cheered.

I sat up and saw that I was in a straw house with bamboo. There was bandages on my arm. But I was suddenly push back onto the bed.

"No! Don't get up I'm sure you and your friends are tired from that strong sand storm. Just rest for now. I'm Hinata Shoyo." He Said.

I then remember everything that happen. I quickly stood up and lightly push the orange haired man away.

"Ah Wait!" Hinata Said.