Two fated lovers chapter 6

It was morning the next day. Kuroko woke up with the sunlight lighting trough his window. His body still felt heavy and tired but he knew he had to get up.

A knock came from his door. A maid enter bowing in respect.

"Your highness I've come to bring your breakfast and bathe you." She Said.

"Yes, Thank you." Kuroko Said.

After taking a bath peacefully by himself the maids help him dress up in his blue robes.

After that they quickly bowed and left. Leaving Kuroko alone to do whatever he wants.

Kuroko looked around his room and sigh. He stretch his arms and leg. It was tiring whenever he does the ritual.

Kuroko smiled to himself and walked to his balcony. He open the glass doors. A slight warm breeze flew past him making him smile.

"Today is a good day." Kuroko Said.

As Kuroko was looking out the window he heard some horses. He looked down at where the horse stables were.

"Aominechii! I'm riding that horse!" Kise Said.

"No, this is mine." Aomine said. A black horse was waiting patiently as Aomine held its rein.

"Your mean!" Kise cried.

"Aomine, Kise if you two can't share you might as well ride together." Akashi Said.

"W-who the hell want to ride with him!" Aomine said.

"Beside why aren't you riding your horse Aomine. I'm sure that horse isn't ours either." Midorima said.

"I'm not sure who horse this is. Beside Midnight is resting so I can't ride him. Beside this horse caught my eyes. He's a really beautiful horse." Aomine said.

The horse neigh happily at the compliment. Aomine smiled and pet it's mane.

"That horse is mine." A voice Said.

Everyone flinch. They all turned toward the voice. They saw Kuroko walking toward them.

"Tetsu!/Kurokochii!" They both Said.

"Your highness." Midorima and the rest bowed at him.

"Tetsuya how are you feeling?" Akashi asked.

"I'm feeling fine. Thank you for asking. Shadow come here." Kuroko stick his hand out to the black horse Aomine was holding.

"Woah.!" Aomine saw the horse moving toward Kuroko he quickly let go of the rein so he won't get drag.

The horse walk happily toward Kuroko and rub its head on Kuroko cheek. Kuroko smiled and happily pet it.

"That horse is yours?" Aomine said.

"Yes, his name is Shadow he's always been protecting me since I rode him. At first he used to not like people but for some reason he let me ride him." Kuroko smiled.

"Wow...then is it okay if o ride him?" Aomine said.

"Yeah I'm fine with it. Since Shadow seem to like you. Kise your looking for a horse right?" Kuroko turned toward Kise.

"Yes.." Kise Said.

"Then why don't you ride Mary." Kuroko Said.

_________________________________________

Once Kise got on Mary a Carmel horse who looked at bit grumpy blow air out of its nose. Pissed off for some reason.

"U-Uh Kurokochii are you sure the is safe? M-Marychii look a bit angry.