Two fated lovers chapter 13

The blue Phoenix Villager gather at the town marketplace. The sky was dark with dark clouds. People were afraid and mother and father stood protectively in front of their children.

Nash stood in the middle of the marketplace with Hanamiya and a man with silver and dark skinned muscle. People with black cloak behind them.

"Who are you! What happen to the red Phoenix?! Where is our princes!" A man shouted.

"Your princes. Sorry to say this but I killed them all. The queen and king. Both of the clan." Nash smiled.

All the villagers gasp.

"T-that can't be true! Your lying!" A women said.

"It's true! Your so called royal family of the blue Phoenix were so weak that I killed them all! Darkness have won, this kingdom is mine! You all will fall into despair and pain. I will rule this kingdom!" Nash laughed.

"Darkness will not win." They all turned to the voice.

It was a man with short black hair, his bangs parted to the left and light grey eyes. He wore a brown cloak and black armband on his left forearm. He carried a gold staff with a glowing stone at the tip.

"Who the hell are you." Nash glared at him.

"No one in particular. Did you forget the prophecy.
Two newborn will be born. One from the Akashi, one from the Kuroko. Together they will change the fate of the two family. Together with the Kiseki no Seidai and they will become the Two Fated Lovers destroying all evil." The man Said.

Nash didn't like this man one bit.

"So, that don't matter. The prophecy can changed as long as the blue Phoenix family is gone no one can stop me!" Nash shouted.

"Are you sure?" The man smiled.

Everyone looked at the man who just smiled.

"People of the blue Phoenix don't lose hope! Because there will be miracle who will save you all. Don't give up! Darkness will not win!" The man smirk at Nash.

Nash glared at him. Hanamiya charge at the man and with his sword but the man disappeared into particles of light.

"A mirage." Hanamiya Said.

"That's right we shouldn't lose hope.." the citizen whisper.

"We should belive that our princes are alive." Another said.

"We must believe." They said.

"Lord Nash." Hanamiya turns to him.

"It's fine. Let them hold onto that hope because I'm now the king of this kingdom." Nash smirk.

_______________________________________

Akashi watch As Kuroko sleep peacefully. He turned and looked at everyone who was still asleep. Yesterday.....

"Go..Please Seijirou take my sword it will be helpful...please take care of Tetsuya.." Hiro pulled out his blue sword that had a blue Phoenix carved.

"Please...Seijirou please go to the land of prayers. If you keep heading south you will reach there. There will be a Miko who will help you. She will tell you all what to do. As a mother please watch over Tetsuya and Mayuzumi for me." She smiled.