Two fated lovers chapter 4

"Finnally a bath!" Aomine jump into the big hot tub.

"Wait Aominechii!" Kise tan after him.

Midorima just sigh.

"Akachin why are you smiling? Did you find something good?" Muraskibara asked.

He saw that Akashi was smiling by himself which was creepy.

"Something like that. It it seems the blue Phoenix prince is interesting." Akashi said.

They all were sitting in the water looking at Akashi like he had found a new toy.

"Love." Muraskibara Said.

Midorima face turned beet red.

"No! It's not like that! Beside He's Akashi fiancé!" Midorima push up his glasses.

"Finally a bath..." someone enter.

They all turned toward the person that enter. They al froze.

"Why are you all here?!" Kagami Pointed at them.

"Isn't it the other was around. Thy are you here? Beside we got here first so shoo." Aomine waved him away.

"Hah! This is a open bath for anyone Your the one who should get out you freaking tanned monkey!" Kagami shouted.

"What did you call me!" Aomine stood up from the water. They both glared at each other.

Akashi sigh and stood up.

"I'm going to the other bath." Akashi Said.

"Akashi your arm..." Midorima pointed at his arm.

Akashi looked his arm the tattoo of a red bird wrapped around his arm to his shoulder was glowing. Akashi coverd it with his hand.

He quickly left the bath house and went to the other bath house.

Akashi sigh still coving his tattoo when the bath he was going to was a bit smaller. Just as he was about to open the door he noticed a glow by blue light was glowing.

He frowned and open the door his eyes widen. In the water was a person taking a bath with white lotus around him. A glowing tattoo on his back with the blue Phoenix.

Akashi was frozen unable to move because of how beautiful the person was like out of a painting. Akashi took a step closer that cause some noise. The person turned around quickly.

"Akashi?" Kuroko looked at him. His hair was all wet flowing down his cheek.

He looked at Akashi who still look frozen then at his glowing arm of a red Phoenix.

"Your arm...you also have a tattoo?" Kuroko asked.

But Akashi was still in a daze.

"Beautiful..." Akashi Said. Kuroko tilted his head confused.

"Did you have that when you were born." Akashi asked.

"Yes." Kuroko nodded.

"Do you mind it I join you." Akashi asked.

"No, I don't mind. Go ahead." Kuroko Said.

Akashi went close to the water and went into the warm water sitting next to Kuroko but with their back facing each other. Both of the light on their tattoo died down.

Silence filled the room the only sound that could be heard was the flowing of water from a lion mouth.

"Why are you here by yourself?" Akashi asked.

"It was too loud so I came here. What about you?" Kuroko Said.

"I came here because it was too loud too. Sorry about them their always like that." Akashi Said.

"It's fine. Your our guest." Kuroko Said.

Somehow Kuroko calling him a 'guest' pissed hm off. Akashi then thought of a idea. He walked closer tword Kuroko. Kuroko flinch.

"But I'm not a guest. I'm your fiancé." Akashi wrapped his arm around Kuroko waist.

Kuroko felt his face heat up as their wet body touch each other. Kuroko could feel Akashi hot breath on his neck. It sent shiver down his spine.

There was silence in the air. Akashi noticed Kuroko ears were red he smirk.

"Akashi..." Kuroko Said quietly embarrass.

"What?" Akashi playfully said.

"C-Can you-" Before Kuroko could finish a voice interrupted them.

"Your highness." A person knelt down with this head down. He was dressed in black and a mask covering both his nose and mouth appear.

They both turned to the voice. Akashi quickly remove his arm from Kuroko and stood in from of him protectively.

"Who are you." Akashi Said.

"It's okay Akashi I know him." Kuroko put a hand on his shoulder.

Akashi looked at Kuroko then at the man in black. He let Kuroko stood in front of him.

"Takao, what's wrong?" Kuroko Said.

"The group that was sent on a mission has returned but 12 of them had died only three survived. They wish for you to send them to the wheels of reincarnation." Takao Said.

"The wheels of reincarnation?" Akashi looked at Kuroko who had a sad face.

"I understand." Kuroko got out of the bath and put in a white robe covering himself.

"What do you mean?" Akashi looked at Takao.

"Didn't you know the blue Phoenix represent life. Kuroko who is good at singing and the heir of the blue Phoenix must send the dead to the wheels of reincarnation to Rest In Peace." Takao said.

"How?" Akashi Said.

"What do you mean how? Singing of course what do you think he have a beautiful voice for." Takao Said.

" Takao Said