Two fated lovers chapter 10

Flames....
Flames red and gold as the sun burn the whole world  making everything turned to dust.

A man with gold hair and green cold eyes was laughing holding onto a bloody sword.

"Why...." Kuroko was crying.

Akashi turned and saw Kuroko was holding onto someone as blood cover him.

"Why....AHHHHHHH!" Kuroko body glowed a blue light as everything burst into a bright blue lighm hug

"Tetsuya!" Akashi reach out to him.

_______________________________________

Akashi woke up startle from the dream. He looked around to see where he was. Akashi wipes the sweat off his face.

"That's..right..were in the blue Phoenix kingdom. Yesterday..." Akashi thought.

Will you marry me?" Akashi Said.

Kuroko felt something inside him acing. Kuroko suddenly felt tears fall from his eyes.

"Even though I was force to marry someone I don't know because of a prophecy. I just wanted my parents to be happy. At first I didn't like this arrangement but as I got to met you I..." Kuroko cried.

"Tetsuya.." Akashi Said.

"I..I have somehow started to fall I love with you." Kuroko smiled.

Akashi felt his eyes widen.

"It's not your fault okay...it's not like I hate you or anything." Kuroko wiped his eyes.

"S-so is this a Yes." Akashi Said.

"What do you think...of course it is.." Kuroko Said.

"Thank you for asking..." Kuroko averted his gaze. His face a bit red.

Suddenly Akashi pulled Kuroko into a hug. Surprising Kuroko.

"I'll treasure you. Never bring you sadness nor pain. I will forever love you. For you are mine and I am yours." Akashi pulled Kuroko hand to his heart.

Kuroko blush he felt Akashi heart was beating really fast like his.

"I will too also, be yours as you are mine. I will love you and never make you mad. Because we are forever Two Fated lovers." Kuroko smiled.

They both lean toward each other and kissed.

"That's right today..." Akashi stood up.

Suddenly the door was slam open.

"Akashichii! Today your wedding!!!" Kise smiled.

"Shut up Kise." Aomine kicked him.

"Ouch!" Kise cried.

"You two stop it or you'll make Aka-chin mad." Muraskibara yawned.

"Y-your right.." Kise and Aomine stopped.

"Why are you all here?" Akashi asked.

"What do you mean why. We're here to help with the wedding." Kise smiled.

"We brought your outfit your going to wear. But it doesn't start until the evening." Midorima Said.

"Thank you." Akashi siad.

________________________________________

Mayuzumi was watching his little brother sitting on his desk humming a song with a smile then writing it down.