Two fated lovers chapter 3

Preview from first chapter:
"Tetsuya, Seijirou. Your family and I have decided that you two will be engage to each other." His father said.

Huh? Did he just hear something. Engage? To who? He thought.

"To me. Of course." Akashi was smiling.(more like a smirk.) His eyes widen.

"You?" He quietly said. Seijirou nod.

________________________________________

There was silence in the whole room. Kuroko turned to his parents.

"Mother, Father is this really true." Kuroko Said.

"Yes, this is my son. This is the fate the god have given you. The prophecy the god gave us. You who is love by the gods and sing to the gods must follow this." His mother said.

He looked at his father for help and if this was really true but his father only averted his gaze tot he floor. Kuroko could feel they both were sad about something.

He wanted to protest but he didn't want his parents to be sad. He held his emotions don turned back to Seijirou.

"I understand. I will accept this engagement in the name of the Kuroko family of the blue Phoenix. I swear to you by my name Kuroko Tetsuya." Kuroko Said to everyone who was watching him.

Everyone in the room bowed down to Kuroko and Akashi.

"The marriage will start in three days!" Tetsuya father said.

Everyone cheered to Kuroko and Akashi.

"Then, Tetsuya I'll be taking care of you." Akashi  Said.

"Yeah, I'll be in your care..." Kuroko looked a bit down.

"Let's begin the festival of the two Phoenix!" The king shouted.

Music starts to play everyone ok the room scatter to dance, sit, or eat at the dinnner table grabbing food.

"Kurokochii!!!" Someone yelled running toward him.

Before Kuroko cold turn around to the voice he was hugged and them crush tot he ground with a loud thud. The first thing he saw was yellow.

"Kise! Get off him your being rude!" Someone said and grabbed Kise Off him.

Kuroko was about to stand up but someone carried him supriseing him. Kuroko turned his head to the person holding him.

He saw a purple giant chewing on a piece of sweet cake.

"Atsushi put him down." Akashi said.

The purple giant obey and put him down.

When he was put down blue flowers was Shove in his face. The person flower let go of the bouquet Kuroko caught it before it could fall to the floor.

Kuroko thought how rude this person was. He put the flowers to the side and saw a man with green hair.

"Don't tell me it's another weirdo." Kuroko thought.

"Tetsuya let me introduce you to my personal guards." Akashi said.

"This is Aomine Daiki the leader of the red Phoenix soilders. He is the best swordman our of everyone." Akashi said.

"Yo Tetsu!" Aomine smiled.

"Hello." Kuroko Said.

"Next is Murasakibara Atsushi. He used to be a soilder but he's now a chef in the red Phoenix. You should try his sweets he makes sometimes." Akashi smiled.