She's My World; Tom's POV

That girl. She had ruined my world's life. And by world I mean, Dove. My world circled around hers. She was MINE. Nothing, nobody, no one, would change that. Not even her own annoying, terrible sister.

I realize what I'm saying is kinda cruel. I KNOW she's liked me. I mean, how can I not? It's like obvious. Ivy's had a crush on me, since, well forever! It's annoying, and I really do hate it. I hadn't seen Dove since Friday. I understood she was heart-broken cause of her sis. But not seeing her really killed me.

I guess this sounds cheesy. But believe me, once you find love, there's no going back. No matter how much you love/hate them, get annoyed by them, try to push your feelings away, it doesn't work. Deep down, even when they need space, you really need them. It's like part of you has gone, but will come back soon.

It was Monday. I had just woken up, cranky and dissatisfied. Yeah, I know. You have everything. Stop acting like a brat! Whatever. I rode in my limo to the Shadow Campus. Dawn was gushing about some dude that everyone called Crow(Crowfrost!) and Finn was lecturing me why I would date someone from the Thunder Campus. Silently. By text.

When we got there, a cluster of groupies(mine *does eye-roll*) surrounded me. "Hey, Tom! Do you like my top?" shouted one, which BTW was showing WAY too much skin. "He hates it, cause he likes MINE better!!" exclaimed another. I rolled my eyes. On some days, the groupies are ok. But today? NO. Today, I HATE groupies.

Finn, as my best friend, aka brother, told them to find someone else to follow, and get on with their lives. Whew. Thank goodness, Finn exists. "Thanks, bro," I said to Finn. He shrugged, like it was no biggie.

We headed to English which was taught by Professor Ragged(Raggedstar), who looked just like his name. He was athletic, no doubt. That, however was when we were like in kindergarten. Now he was ragged, muscular, and sorta lonely. I guess it was no secret that he had fallen in "love" with Ms.Fang(Yellowfang), over at the Thunder Campus. She used to be a really cool teacher here. Sorta grumpy, but cool and fun. But then she got accused of making a student sick with greencough(false statement), and was fired. The she got hired. By the Thunder Campus! I'm guessing that's one of the reasons the Shadow Campus is rivals with the Thunder Campus.

As you can tell Clan Call Middle School is HUGE

As you can tell Clan Call Middle School is HUGE. First, second, third, and fourth period went by fast. Then it was time for lunch. The deadly cafe. Where popular meets unpopular. Where jocks meet nerds. Where nerds meet geeks. Where geeks meet artists. Where artists meet preps. Where preps meet rebels. Yeah, you get it. Lunch isn't that cheerful.

......................

Mr. Crow's(Crowfeather) POV

Aka a Teacher's POV

As the Wind Campus's most famous teacher, I H-A-T-E scandals. Especially involving my work. But I'm part of a scandal. It's COMPLETELY destroyed my rep. And you know the worst part? I still like her. Everyday when I see her I have to pretend we don't know each other, and are just co-workers.

And it sucks.

When I have to sit next to her at the staff meetings? Ugh, I dread those moments. Our past has been pretty much known to all of the world. And the thing that also kills me is the fact that I have to pretend to like some other lady I don't even know.

Nicole Wing. Not exactly my cup of sugar. We have a kid, yeah. And I know I'm not the "ideal" dad, but well, SORRY! I've been in TWO heartbreak situations, one of them's dead(:'(), and the other has to totally ignore me.

Then, I bumped into the person I DEFINITELY DID NOT want to see. Lyra Leaf. Ugh, she brought back SO many memories. "Umm, hello Connor," she said hesitantly. I resisted the urge to smile and hug her. There was a reason we separated.

I looked at her and found out something.

Everything I want is out of my reach. All just two steps away and yet, so far.

.............

Lyra Leaf, aka Ms.Leaf's (Leafpool) POV

I looked at him.

He was really perfect for me. And yet, I could never EVER be able to love him anymore. I HATE IT!! I love my dad(Principal Fire) and all, but can't he tell I love Connor? I wasn't sure what to say. After I bore him triplets, and Nicole bore him a son, things had been pretty awkward. Plus, I hated the fact that one of my good friends was hating on me now.

Nicole and I may not seem like total, meant to be BFFs, but we always got along well. She taught me how to stand up for myself and I taught her how to be more patient and caring. Besides my sister, she helped me show my wild side. And now? She wasn't ever gonna help me.

Connor gave me a faint smile. At least that was some acknowledgment. "Hello, Lyra," he said with caution, like he didn't want to be in this awkward situation at all. We sort of looked away from each other for a moment.

Hope You Guys(and Girls!) like it!! Are you a TOTAL romantic for Crowfeather x Leafpool? #SoCUTE!!!!!! Vote/Comment if you are a Crowfeather x Leafpool fan! And vote or comment if you just plain like it!!