Hello; Ivy's POV

My life is practically gone. My sister's got the guy. I got the....... Nothing. I give up. But, I can't. And I won't. But life is upside down. Everyone is focused on Dove. NOT FAIR. I know maybe this is sounding spoiled, but no one is noticing me. Like, whenever I used to be upset, EVERYONE noticed. Nope. Not anymore.

It's just Poppy, Holly, and me. No Cindy.

I don't really know WHAT happened between the sister circle(Poppy, Fern, and Cindy), but drama has clearly arisen. And I cannot believe we're all in the middle of it. Dove hasn't been talking to me for a while. Okay, 5 days, 9 hours, 16 minutes, 22 seconds, and counting. I do feel guilty for hurting Dove. But what about me? I deserve some happiness too, don't I? But let's go back into the present.

I'm walking down the halls, being booed at, hisses at, and glared at

I'm walking down the halls, being booed at, hisses at, and glared at. I run to my Pre-Algebra Class and slump in my seat. "Huh, and I thought I was the only one here," a voice says from the shadows. I look back and forth, trying to find where the voice came from. "Over here," the voice says. Finally, I see him.

He is a boy with chestnut brown hair, ice blue eyes, tan skin, and a smirk plastered all over his face. He was wearing a leather jacket with spikes all over, ripped jeans, one ear pierced, combat boots, and a shirt that said "Defy Authority". He was cute, no doubt. Wait do I like him? No way. We just met. I shook that thought from my head quickly.

"Hello," I say coolly. He smirks. "Nice to meet you too, Ivy." I opened my mouth, about to ask how he knew my name. But he kept on talking. "Yes, I know who you are, and NO I am not a stalker." Is this guy a mind reader, or something? I thought. "And no, I'm not a mind reader, just so you know," he stated. "Okay, now you're kinda freaking me out," I said. He rolled those icy eyes of his. "Whatever. Anyways, my name is Hampton Hawk Tims. Hello, Ivy Maxwell."

Since we were the only ones in class(the teacher wasn't even here) we talked. I was surprised to find out that Hawk(his nickname/middle name) was an excellent listener. We talked on and on, til we found out that class was supposed to be in Room 215. So we missed class!

He smiled at me when we went to lunch and said, "See you later, Ivy."

......................

Hawk's POV

I met this amazing girl. But do I like her? I dunno. She's not like any other girl I've ever met. She's so outgoing, confident, and cool. Her name is Ivy Maxwell. People have been hating on since forever, and does this make me sound mushy? Well, whatever. I like her and that's that.

I went over to sit by my sister, Moth, my friend Danny(Darkstripe)Del Volto, and Breeze. "What up, bro?" Danny asked. "Not much dude," I answered back. But there was A LOT. "Hi Hawk!" exclaimed Moth. She gave me a warm smile. Moth is my sister, by the way. I don't understand why she always sits with me and my friends, but maybe it's cause she's the older one(THIS IS TRUE BTW, READ THE WARRIORS MANGA OF SASHA'S POV). My friends at first thought that Moth would tell on our schemes, but she doesn't. But sometimes when go a little too far(which happens A LOT), she does tell us to do something a little nicer.

Danny went on talking about how we could pull some pranks on some girl named Dove. Breeze kept agreeing, saying how he never liked her anyway. I was tempted to do it. Wasn't she the one who basically ruined Ivy's life? But I could see it all on Moth's face, I shouldn't do it. I've never been bad. But part of me wants to.

 But part of me wants to

..................................

Moth's POV

My brother. A troublemaker. But he IS my brother. And as a big sister, I have to look out for him. Duh. It's in the sister code. I just HATE WHO he hangs out around. BREEZE?! DANNY?! Ugh c'mon, Hawk. Make BETTER life choices for ONCE in your life! Okay, whew. Sorry. Had to get my anger out of me. Normally, I'm a very calm, mature person. Well, sometimes.

Danny and Breeze don't necessarily like me. They just put up with me cause Hawk is my brother. And I only stop my brother and his friend's schemes, if it is bad or dangerous. Which is almost ALL of them. Ugh.

#trouble_makers

So after school, my brother and I walked home. We live with our mom, our dad is currently in jail. But that doesn't mean we're bad. Yes, we have our dad's blood. That doesn't mean we're horrible. We just are different.

While my brother and I were walking(in complete silence) he said this, "Can I tell you something?" I nodded. "Course you can." He hesitated. "Ok. I have a crush on a girl named Ivy. Ivy Maxwell."

DUH DUH DUH! How do you think Moth will react to this news? Stay tuned for the next chapter of "Warrior Cat School"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you liked this one! Vote and Comment on this chapter, and go check out my other book, "Warrior Cat LOL Stories"! You'll love it(I hope)!

💖