Fresh Start; Moth's POV

Dory led me to her room. The room was 421. Thankfully, Dory was there to lead me there. I don't think I could ever navigate these halls accurately.

Dory smiled at me

Dory smiled at me. "Okay, so tomorrow is Monday, your first day at Ancient World Prep! Class starts depending on your schedule. Here it is." She thrust a long sheet of paper. I sure hope I don't have that many classes, I thought. "Anyways, it's almost time for dinner! Let's go to the mess hall!"

The mess hall wasn't really a mess. But sweet smells distracted me. "Whoa! It smells delicious!" I exclaimed. I'm not kidding. There were fast food booths, vegetarian stands, and food from different countries. Dory grinned. "Isn't it amazing? C'mon, let's go sit with Beth and Ivy!" I groaned. Dory looked at me strangely. "I thought you two were friends. Otherwise, why would you be here together?"

I groaned again. "We're not exactly friends. The only reason we're here is because of some assignment. Trust me, I would rather do anything but hang out with her." Dory shrugged. "Well, I guess I can understand why you don't like her. She's a bit stuck up." Dory whispered that last part because we were nearing Ivy and Beth. Ivy was eating some Thai food, muttering about how, she should be at the Super Shopper Sale trying on some Tiffany and Co necklaces.

I grimaced at Ivy's food. She glared at me. "What?" I muttered, "I'm a vegetarian." Ivy grinned. I suddenly realized that I probably shouldn't have told her that. "Oh, of course, why don't you try this meat?" Ivy said slyly. I threw up a little in my mouth. "Oh no," I muttered. I ran to the nearest bathroom, as fast as I possibly could.

................................

Dory's POV

I couldn't believe this new girl Ivy. Making Moth throw up?! That's just so wrong on so many different levels. I rushed to the bathroom to find Moth, but not before throwing Ivy a furious glare. I heard Moth from outside. I guess meat makes her vomit? But whatever. Why the heck would Ivy do that? It's just so wrong.

"Moth?" I asked out of the bathroom. "Are you there?" I called. I heard a lot of things, but I'll spare you the details, just in case you might throw up. After what seemed like forever, Moth came out. "OMG, Moth are you okay? I was so freaking worried!!" Moth just nodded.

We came out, deciding to not sit with Ivy and Beth, considering what happened out there. We took a seat next to Hope and Olive in a different table. Hope and Olive were a strange group of friends. You know the saying, Opposites attract? That's them. One HUNDRED percent.

Olive has dark brown hair and green eyes, with flecks of yellow. She was tough-talking, aggressive(sometimes), the most loyal friend ever, and a tomboy. It even took Hope a while to make friends with her. How long? One year. Still, impressive for Hope.

Hope was basically the prettiest girl in the world

Hope was basically the prettiest girl in the world. Not joking. Imagine the prettiest girl in your school. That's Hope, but she's incredibly nice. That's why everybody's jealous of her, she has brains and beauty. But yeah. We walked toward their table and asked if we could sit there. Even though, I already knew the answer. "Sure!" exclaimed Hope happily. At the same time, Olive said, "No," grumpily. Moth looked at me questionably. I mouthed, It's ok, it's how Olive operates.

The bell rang, and it was soon time for classes. I think Moth was still trying to get used to the idea of being at a new school. We finished our lunch, ready to go back to the horrors of[gasp] SCHOOL.

...............................

Beth's POV

I should've left with Moth and Dory. The truth is, Ivy wasn't exactly the best person I've ever met. But she stuck with me. At least she didn't leave me. Part of me was confused by the way she acted. Why be so stuck up and mean? But did it really matter, as long as it wasn't directed at me?

Just as we were about to leave, a announcement was well, announced(duh). It was Mr.Stone. "Will Beth Shadows please come to the office?" Ivy looked at me curiously,as if to say, What did you do? I shrugged. How was I supposed to know anyway?

I arrived at the office, and went to Mr. Stone's office. He looked at me seriously. "Beth. Felix(Fallen Leaves) has disappeared."

My heart dropped.

DUH DUH DUH!!!!!!! Sorry for the slow update! School has literally kept me SO freakin busy!😖

Don't forget to:

Vote💗Comment(Good Ones pls!)🤞And Follow meeeeeeeeeeee😁

Yay!

Biiiiiii peeps