Look at this girl

Eren entered his class that he shared with Annie. He decided that he should sit in the back of the class to avoid anyone as he was not in the mood for conversation. Eren sat for a few minutes before the remaining students along with Annie entered the class. Annie sat in the front seat, the same row as Eren, he noticed this but didn't bother to look. The teacher came in bringing a projector screen and a projector. She had her computer with her as well, a neat laptop that Eren took notice to.

"Hello class. I just wanted to say that that the class student video you made together is so great and beautiful! The photos you provided have been put together in a slideshow and edited beautifully by some of you. For the rest of you who haven't seen the video, here you go!" The teacher said.

Then the teacher set up the slideshow for the whole students to watch. A video the teacher wanted the class to make, after she set up an entire week of fun projects she made so that she can encourage the students to work together and be productive

The music was so soft, nice and peaceful, representing how the whole class feels when this teacher comes to teach. All the students care about each other and help each other, but only in this particular class as the teacher boosts the students morale and sense of teamwork with her energetic vibes. The music was very chill and relaxing. The video showed pictures of all students in the class, working together with neatly shot pictures of each and every group doing their projects and students having fun times, in and out of class.

Eren
Reiner
Mikasa
Armin
Jack Spedicy
Sasha
Others.

And then the turn for Annie came. But suddenly... the music stops and the slideshow paused at Annie's picture. Everyone did not understand what was happening.

Then the infamous word was heard.

"Bruh"

Everyone knew what was coming now as their faces shot up and stared at the screen. The "look at this GIRL" guy is gonna roast Annie. The video was edited to represent how silly Annie looks, even though the editor himself thinks otherwise.

"Look at this guuurl!" He said.

"Her nose looks looks like a-" a picture of Pinocchio appears.

"Mwhohohohahaha!" The look at this dude guy laughs.

"Wait 'till you see the- OOHHHOHOHOHO"

"Dude her nose is-" he gets cut off by a picture.

"MWAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"MWAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The guy laughs maniacally. This continued for a solid 20 minutes with slideshows of Annie and the dude making fun of her. The whole class is laughing hard... Except for Annie.

Eren was on the ground laughing and finding it hard to breath. It was him who edited the video. He spent hours on photoshop just trying to make her ugly.

Eren looked at Annie only to see her staring right back at him with anger in her eyes. She looked like she was going to destroy him and shatter his head to a million pieces.

(Eren's POV)

'Why is she staring at me like this?! Does she know?' I thought to myself. 'It's impossible. She can't know.'

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at the person only to see a struggling Armin, Trying to talk to me between laughs.

"Eren! Hahahah! You... Hahahaha!... set this up?! Hahaha! You set this up man! Mwahaha! You hahsahadidhaha this! Didn't youahahahaha!" Armin wasn't able to speak correctly.

I nodded my head, confirming to both him and Annie that I was the perpetrator.

Yes I contacted the "look at this dude" guy to roast Annie. This is the payback for her fight against me in the cafeteria the other day. 

Also side note, Jack Spedicy is a lame Ni🅱️🅱️a.