Eren's birthday.

(Eren's POV)

"KYAAAH!" I shot myself out of bed.

I looked around and noticed that I'm on my bed.

"Wait... was that all a dream?" I said to myself as I remembered what happened yesterday.

"So I was in a dream. I never went to Mikasa's house. Phew! I can't believe I dreamt that."

'I never saw myself with Mikasa. But then again I never saw myself dating Annie. Speaking of Annie, I better check on her.'

I opened my phone and saw the time and date.

"Monday... 6 AM"

I got out of bed and went to the closet and took a nice red T-shirt and wore it. Then I looked around and picked up a pair of nice clean jeans I found lying on the ground. I looked at the pair of jeans and noticed that there was no belt so I started to look for a nice belt in my closet

"Brown belt, nah... zebra patterned belt, nah... the new blue belt, nah... oh what's this?"

I find the best and perfect belt for today.

"The Batman belt! That's so cool! I'm wearing this." I said as I put the belt on the jeans.

Then suddenly I got a call from Armin. I picked up my phone as I wore my pants and answer it.

"Hey Eren." Armin said through the phone "There's going to be a party tonight at school. Are you gonna be there? They'll be drinks and stuff. And I don't mean alcohol or anything, I mean juice and lots of other fun stuff."

"Okay. I'll guess I'll be there." I replied.

Armin says his goodbyes and hangs up.

Now that I finished wearing my good ol' Batman pants I went down to the kitchen and prepared breakfast.

(Time skip, a loooooong time skip.)

You're lazy. Reeeeaaaaly lazy, old me.

I arrived at school at the time of the party, after the school day and opened the doors to the basketball stadium.

Strangely, all the lights were off and I couldn't see anyone. I thought that I was being pranked. Usually I am the one to make the pranks.

Suddenly the lights went on and I heard a big

"SUUURPRIIIISSSEEEE!" From everyone.

"What the heck?" I asked.

Mikasa came out of the crowd with Armin. They both hugg me.

"Happy birthday, Eren!" They all said.

"Wait, what?" I ask.

Then I got pushed to the center of the croud where there is a big cake.

They all sang the happy birthday song and then I cut the cake and we all ate.

I was still surprised by the number of people that showed up. Most of them I don't even know. But out of all of them. There was only one person missing.

I get approached by Jean Kirstein. "Hey Jaeger. Happy Birthday." He said and then fist-bumped me. "I got you this."

He pulled out a small box. I took the box and thanked him. Inside it was a bottle of expensive perfume, as opening it home later showed me.

Then a few other people approached me with gifts.

Some gifts wrote:
-to the cool prankster.
-to the biggest prankster.
-to the happy face.
-to the angry German-Armerican.