Ride. Bike Ride.

I've been rewriting this story and making it way better. Enjoy the new and improved chapters!

(Eren's POV)

Shit.

I'm screwed.

Mikasa caught us. I'm so dead...

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Armin told me you were here so I came separately. You didn't answer my calls."

I opened the phone and realized that she called me exactly 69 times.

"Why did you stop at 69?" I asked.

"I like that number. Now tell me. What are you hiding?"

"Uh..."

'What am I gonna say?! OH! I got it!'

"I was just... making you a surprise! Come on. Walk with me. I'll cover your eyes." I said.

I covered Mikasa's eyes with my hands and walked her to my bike that no one knows I have, bar Annie.

I opened her eyes.

"SURPRISE!" I shouted.

"Eren.... is this yours?" Mikasa asked.

I pulled my keys and showed them to her. She actually smiled there for a second.

"Oh my god!" Mikasa placed her hands on her mouth.

"What do you think?" I asked smiling

(A/N)

Guys don't complain about this story too.

(A/N)

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait wait a second there, old me. What are you talking about?! I genuinely don't remember what was going through my mind when I wrote that.

"Eren... you didn't tell me-" I placed my hands on Armin's mouth and whispered: "Just play along, Okay?!"

Then I went back to Mikasa. "I wanna take you on a ride on this."

"Hey guys my mom sent me a message. I need to return home for something, bye." Armin said and then walked away.

I gave Mikasa her helmet and placed mine on. Then we started the bike and rode away.

'God, I am a Genius! G-E-N-I-U-S'

I rode Mikasa  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Ahem old me. What were you thinking about when you wrote this? I'll fix it. Here we go.
I rode with Mikasa all over town. Then we rode the bike to the park. We got off the bike and then we walked for a solid 5 minutes and then decided to sit on a bench.

"Hey Eren. When did you get the bike?" Mikasa asked.

"Well uh... wait 2 da-... yesterday. Yes yesterday. My mom called me and told me that she sent me this bike." I answered.

"Oh. I love it. Congrats." She said and smiled.

(30 minutes later)

We left the park. I rode Mikasa Again, old me, you pervert!
I rode my bike with Mikasa to her home and then left back to mine. It was an enjoyable ride, but not like the one with Annie and I. That, was something else.

I entered my house and called Annie.

"Hey." She said.