16- Double Date

Abbey

I wake up and see Carson leaning his head on my head.

I kiss his cheek and he groans.

"What is it," he yawns.

"I wanna know where you're taking me," I pout. He laughs and grabs his phone.

"We have two hours before we have to g-"

"Do you know how long I take to get ready?" I raise an eyebrow. He shakes his head and laughs.

"Better be safe than sorry," he winks. I laugh and punch him playfully. He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"I'm gonna go get ready then. Bye princess," he smiles. Princess perks up and we laugh.

"Hi baby," I smile and she walks clumsily over to me. She lays down and curls up.

"She doesn't wanna leave me," I laugh. Carson smiles.

"Sorry Princess, but Olivia wants to see you," he smiles and lifts her up. She whimpers and I pet her head.

"I'm sorry, baby girl. I'll see you tomorrow," I smile. She barks happily and curls up into Carson's arms. He kisses my cheek and whispers, "I love you, princess." I smile as he walks out the door. I look at Prince, who's sitting on the floor holding his Kong in his mouth. I laugh and take it from him. I put a treat in it and give it back to him. That'll keep him occupied for maybe, six hours?

I walk into my bathroom and take a quick shower then I get changed into [outfit in media]. I quickly do loose curls and do my makeup.

I take a mirror selfie and Snapchat it to Rachel

"Carson's taking me out tonite💜"

She replies with her own mirror selfie.

"Cuteeeeee. and jacobs taking me out
too. said it was a surprise💖"

"that's what carson said:)"

She sends a smiley face and I text Carson.

Abbey🍑👑

Carson❤🔐

babeeeee I'm hungry😞

I'm sorry, babygirl, but our reservation is in
30 minutes :(

ughhhhh fine, but I'm coming over