𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 | 𝐧𝐞𝐰

Writer's note~ I had to rewrite this like 2
times -_- so I apologise if Imade a mistake lol, anyway enjoy people💗

-
𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

"where's our money Justin?" I pinned him to the wall as staring blankly into his eyes trying to read him . . he clearly didn't. he gulped before answering, "um about that— well—" the guy said nervously.

"you don't have it?" Namjoon quickly asked as he was clearly annoyed at him, "you should have told us that instead of wasting our time again!" Yoongi quickly shouted as he grabbed Justin's collar slamming his body into the wall before releasing him with a sigh.

Yoongi ran his fingers through his hair clearly frustrated before giving Justin his infamous death stare, "you really don't have it huh? " Jungkook said smirking at the thought of finally getting to beat him up, Justin then looked down staring at his feet.
"Jungkook I" his voice cracked, Jungkook then cupped the sides of his face staring deeply into his soul before saying, "give you till Sunday to pay if you don't you'll best believe you wish you were never born." Jungkook said with a devilish smirk plastered on his face.

"yes Jungkook." He quickly replied before jogging back into the building, "Kook why didn't you just finish him off here and now. . " Namjoon said as he looked up from his phone which one of his eyebrows arched, "nah maybe another day?" Jungkook simply replied as his arms were tucked back into his denim jacket. "doesn't matter we have to get our asses to class before Mr Jonas catches us again." Yoongi commented he didn't wanna sit through an extra class with the teacher lecturing them again.

"alright dad." Jungkook rolled his eyes and then the bell rang, "y'all dumbasses." Yoongi groaned as he grabbed both of their arms practically dragging them to class.

_______________

As we're rushing to class suddenly I felt a lot of weight on my back before falling onto the ground and when I opened my eyes, my lips crushed onto another as the short figure slowly opened his eyes whilst I gazed into them. His eyes were the type of brown that was like sweet chocolate, the type that melts at the slightest bit of happiness.

"𝑎𝑤𝑤" I thought to myself he was blushing so hard, quickly snapping out of my thoughts by hearing Namjoon's voice.

"are you okay?"

         | 𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

soon realizing I'd been blushing like a crazy person I quickly pushed the tall figure off me before cupping my face with my hands felt like my face was on fire.
Everyone had started staring at the two of us some even giving glares I simply gulped at the presence of them.

Taehyung helped me up, "you can't go around kissing people like that you giant freak!" I screamed at the tall figure before two guys standing behind him put one of their hands on both of his shoulders, "come on Jungkook let's get to class." Both of them complained.

"why insult me like that Tinkerbell!" Jungkook shouted back at me while Taehyung pulled me back probably knowing I could explode any moment now, "Jimin let's go." Taehyung practically dragging on my arm now.

Everyone's attention turned onto Taehyung.

        | 𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I looked up at the guy and damn . . I liked what I was looking at right now, my mind then started wondering what he'd look like underneath all those clothes. Processing with this thought I bit my bottom lip.

He also made eye contact with me while I stared intensely at him.

        | 𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

making eye contact with Yoongi, I always thought he was so damn fine since the first time I laid my eyes on him at a party about two years ago, since then I've  had a crush on him.
Then I saw him bit his bottom lip as he gave me a seductive stare, "𝑜ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑑!" I thought to myself, did he do that to me? quickly looked at my feet feeling my face go hot.

| 𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

He saw me bite my lip & he quickly looked at his feet blushing like crazy "ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒." I thought to myself.
Then three girls came into view, looking in their direction I quickly recognized them to Tzuyu, Nayeon and Lisa.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐬.

*
Soz readers that's all for today, I apologise if this seems boring :/

I've been dedating on if there should be a house party in the next chapter of something else, so I've decided to let you guys vote in the comments🙌🏼

Someone just liked my last chapter I was like Jhope crying...

Please vote & comment a suggest❤️ Bye y'all!!