chapter 18 | hazel rose hospital.

A/N: I think this summer holidays I'll try learn Korean :)

I learned how to say calendar in the language lol.
-
Jungkook's POV:

Nayeon lead the way down the staircases, at the end was a big dark room. It was really dark we couldn't see anything.

"Am I blind?" Hoseok whispered,
"No stupid, The lights are off are probably turned off or something." Yoongi whispered-yelled.

Seokjin took out his flashlight and turned it on, we found Yugyeom on the ground hugging himself, "Oh my god! Yugyeom are you okay?" Seokjin said running up to him.

Yugyeom looked up smirking, before we heard a click sound. "No getting out now, huh?" He smiled widely, "Why you little-" I tried to swing a punch at him but Namjoon held me back.

"Namjoon let go of me," I said glaring at him, he sighed before letting me go.
"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way?" I said smirking at him but obviously he couldn't see because my face was covered.

"You know what we'll do it the hard way." I said swinging a punch at his face, he held his cheek before coughing out blood.

"Don't hurt the poor child." Seokjin said softly, "Don't Seokjin." I said before turning around looking at Yugyeom.

"Do you know what happened to Jimin?" I asked lifting up his face to make him look me in the eye, "I don't know-" I punched him again in his face, "Look by the way you were talking earlier you obviously know something or have some connection to it.
So I'll ask again, where is Jimin?"

He was about to say something but I cut him off by punching him again and again, "Fine!" He yelled out while coughing up blood.

"Tzuyu has him." the lights finally turned on in the room, but some gas was coming out the walls. It was purple coloured, and I began to feel dizzy everyone did I collapsed on the ground I turned my body looking at my friends.

And it was Lisa she was holding Seokjin unconscious body, having a devilish smile on her face as she pulled Seokjin away. "Seokjin, no!" Namjoon yelled out weakly, but he soon fell into a deep sleep. Afterwards I did too.

🌱

I heard shouting, I groaned slowly opening my eyes and there stood Nayeon looking back down on me.
She smiled when she noticed me waking up, "You're finally awake, um- you might wanna stay down..." she said awkwardly.

"Why?" I said rubbing my eyes,
"Namjoon is beating up Yugyeom to see where Seokjin and Jimin are, but all he said was 'hospital' pretty weird."

"Hospital?" I gasped sitting up straight, and saw Namjoon punching Yugyeom, "Hyung stop! I think I know where they are." I said smiling at Namjoon while he was panting heavily, "What do you mean?" He said glaring at me.

"They're at Hazel Rose Hospital, it's a hospital that Tzuyu and I used to go to when we were little kids. It was abandoned 10 years ago, but I'm sure if she took them she'd bring them they're because she thinks I forgot about that place, even about us maybe. ." I said whispering the last part.

A/N: honestly couldn't think of an other name soooooo don't judge me init :]

"Let's go then." Namjoon said, I walked over helping Yugyeom up.
"Don't tell anyone what happened tonight and if you do, if I even see you again you're done for, got it?" But I said placing my index finger on his chest, he nodded before running out the exit leaving the door open.

Soon after he left we all entered the door Yugyeom went through.
And we didn't end up in Tzuyu's room we were outside about down the road from her house.

"So what's the plan now?" Yoongi asked, I smiled thinking of Jimin back in my arms, "I have a good one, but it may be violent,"

"So be it, if it's for Seokjin and Jimin,"

-

This was pretty short sorry, I'm just really busy writing my second book called 'seven' I've just had new ideas for it so I'm literally writing the end soon, so when I publish the next chapters I don't have to worry about the book.

So I can update this book, did any of that make sense? Ah well...

But I promise next chapter will be longggg :)

Please vote, comment & share💋

You're Author-min,
Taegivesmestigma_ 🌹