chapter 19 | "I love you"

MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS STARTS YAASSSSSS😍💋

This may be long,

Warning: mentions of bad stuff, mentions of rape...
-
Jungkook's POV:

After we got protection for ourselves, we left now the house now driving to Hazel Rose hospital it wasn't far it was half an hour drive. "what if Tzuyu did something really bad to them?" Nayeon asked nervously, "she's gonna pay." Namjoon said as he gritted his teeth, "her and Lisa, are all gonna pay." Seeing this side of Namjoon really scared me.

"Turn left," Namjoon listened to me turning the car we drove past big metal gates and now a big old hospital came to view, and it had Jimin's parents car parked outside of it.
I hitched my breathe, "okay we're here."

I took off my seatbelt and got out the car, quietly making my way to the front doors I held onto the handlebars trying to open it but it wouldn't move on bit,
I took a few steps before charging at the door. The door felt onto the ground making a loud bam, noise.

"We're in." I turned around to tell the others, we all entered the building and it still looked the same but just had dust and spiders are over it.
The hospital only has three floors so we decided to all go together just in case we got outnumbered.

He pull out our flashlights to get a better view since it was dark.

All we could heard was our feet moving against the ruffled leaves, (I don't know how they got in there) but we continued to make our way to the elevator while checking every room.
As weird as it sounds I could feel that Jimin was somewhere there I could feel his presence near us.

Sadly he wasn't in any of the rooms so went through the elevator which to my surprise was still working perfectly,
Went the doors opened we walked onto the second floor the minute we checked the first room there I could hear whimpering coming from down the hall. We all shushed each other before following the whimpering into the last door down that hall, room 242.

I realised that it was a room I had stayed in before, when I was sick I came they're my family couldn't come due to business issues the only person that helped me through was Tzuyu.
Then came in unwanted memories that I had of her, of us. .

I gulped before slowly opening the door, I spotted a small male sitting in the corner of the room his bare back faced to us.

"Jiminie~" I said softly, he turned around and indeed it was him. I frowned looking at him,
He's eyes blood shot red while he's cheeks had tears stains his hair was a bit messy and he wasn't wearing any clothes he had only his boxers on while he had hickeys all over him.

"Jungkook?" He asked, I nodded smiling while he ran into my arms.
"I- I was so scared I wouldn't see you again. ." He started sobbing, I hugged him tightly rubbing circles on his back.
"I'm sorry I didn't come sooner, did anyone hurt you-" Jimin's face expression then turned to horror as he was looking over my shoulder I turned my gaze to were he was staring and it was a male who looked like he was in his early 30s

"Whoa who's this? You didn't tell me we were having guests sweetheart." He said smirking, I could see that Jimin was terrified about this man.
"You must be Jungkook the one Tzuyu is after, well me and you're boyfriend here had a lot of fun yesterday."

And that's when I recognise him,
he was the one that answered my call.
"It was fun seeing him like that,
He was screaming out in pleasure while I was doing him-" he gasped, "Oh yeah sorry I took yours boyfriends virginity."