chapter 10 | "am i dead?"

A/N: yeah I've been ghosting but I'm back now, shoutout to KpopAnime127 I love you and you're comments, they help me motivated❤️❤️

I updated this so many
times I'm sorry.

Warning: short chapter lol, character death.

________

Tzuyu's POV:

I was sitting on a bench in the park, after what went down with Jungkook.

' He's definitely gonna regret doing this to me.' Tzuyu said in her head,
"hi, noona!" I looked up to see Nayeon smiling, "What's up with you? Oh wait it's about Jungkook isn't it.." She asked.

I looked my hands and nodded slowly, "Noona, you need to get over him. Like c'mon he did and so do you." Nayeon patted my back, I chuckled bitterly.

"I'm not getting over him, I'll get him no matter what. If it's the last thing I do, he belongs you me and only me." I said, "...noona seen when did you become Harley Quinn?" Nayeon laughed.

"Since that faggot stole my man."

"Jimin? Don't call him that you don't even know him!" I let out a laugh, "I can call whoever whatever I want-"

Nayeon made a fist with her hand, "This is why you have no friends, you're always thinking about yourself. Like stop acting like a spoiled rich kid."

"Hah, so now you're taking his side? I thought we're friends."

"Not anymore, go cry to Lisa or something. Now I'm gonna get out of here before I beat you silly." Nayeon laughed, "cash me outside." she then left walking out disappearing in clear sight.

"Yeah! I don't need you I have lots of people lining up to be friends with me!" I shouted but she continued walking away until I couldn't see her.

___________
The next day~

Jimin's POV:

It was early in the morning and I was walking to school with Taehyung and Yoongi, and once again I was a third wheel.

Tae and Yoongi were walking hand in hand stealing glances and kisses from each other, 'I should have went with Jungkook, he was right.'

Flashback :D

Jungkook came early in the morning to my house, because he wanted the both of us to walk to school together.

"I can't Jungkook, I'm waiting for Tae." I said rolling my eyes, he pouted "Pleaseeeeee, pretty pleaseee. I want to walk with you." He whined.

"No, I'm walking with Tae. We can walk an other day." I said and pecked his cheek.

"You're gonna regret it, I'll see you at school Jiminie~" he then left and I watched while I saw his figure disappearing into the distance.

"He's so extra, I'm not gonna regret it. Am I?"

End of flashback.