𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

I'd like to say something important,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN YOONGI💗 YOURE A RAP LEGEND🔥

I'd like to say something important, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN YOONGI💗 YOURE A RAP LEGEND🔥

Anyway I'm adding a sprinkle of drama hehe *smirking through the screen*

ENJOY!!

-
𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We all entered Yoongi's car I sat in the back seat because Taehyung kept glaring at me, signing that he wanted to sit next to Yoongi.

Yoongi started the car as we went off driving down the road, "this should be fun." Yoongi said looking at Taehyung with a faint smile, "a— ah yeah . ." He replied nervously staring back at him with faint pink cheeks from blushing. I just rolled his eyes.

"here we are." Yoongi said stopping his car infront of the big house, Jimin and Taehyung made 'o' with they're mouths, they were shook.

Yoongi walked up to the door opening it as the three of us walked in, I looked around seeing couples making out, drunk people dancing and twerking on each other and mainly alcohol everywhere

Yoongi walked up to the door opening it as the three of us walked in, I looked around seeing couples making out, drunk people dancing and twerking on each other and mainly alcohol everywhere. "𝑦𝑒𝑝." I thought to myself this is a typical college party, like the ones I've seen in movies.

"follow me." Yoongi said. "how do you even know this place?" I asked with a confused face, "been here a few times. you know for parties and stuff." Yoongi quickly replied leading us to the kitchen and to my surprise I saw the same tall figure I saw last time making out with some girl.

"Jungkookie~" Yoongi said in a girly tone, Jungkook broke the kiss and turned to us I saw clearly who he was making out with it was tzuyu. She fixed her skirt along with her hair, "well— I'm gonna go find the girls, see you around Jungkook." Tzuyu said leaving a peck on the cheek. She walked past me smirking at me before leaving while I just gave her a puzzled look.

"𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑑." I thought to myself before quickly returning to reality when Jungkook said, "hey hyung." smiling showing off his chubby cheeks pulling Yoongi into a hug, "hey— I can't breathe!" Yoongi shouted while Jungkook just chuckled and let go of him. He then looked at me and Taehyung as he pointed at me, "the guy I accidentally kissed today-" he said. "yeah and? . ." I said just staring at him, "feisty are we." He said laughing again showing his bunny like teeth.