chapter 9 | maybe next time.

A/N: I'm back :)

Jimin's POV:
___________

"Dare..."

Namjoon continued smriking at Jungkook, "What to do, what to do?" He kept saying rubbing his chin.

Seokjin moved beside him and whispered into his ear, Namjoon make an 'o' with his mouth and nodded.

"Good idea!" Namjoon said, Seokjin turned around staring at Jungkook the two smiled devilishly at him, I just sat there still wondering what was going on.

"You gotta take off you're shirt, nice and well manly.." Namjoon smirked, Jungkook looked at him for a few seconds and just sighed.

"Fine." He stood up, grabbed his shirt and ripped it off.

Namjoon hummed, "you're abs look better then before

Namjoon hummed, "you're abs look better then before." He turned to look at me.

My eyes and mouth wide open I gulped, Jungkook turned his head facing me, "Like what you see, Jiminie~" He said smiling.

I snapped out of thought and looked down at my hands as I felt my cheeks go hot, probably because I was blushing rn. Namjoon, Seokjin and Jungkook brusted into laughter.

"it's not f- funny." I tired to get the images of Jungkook's abs out of my head.

Namjoon chuckled, "Anyway let's continue with the game." Seokjin said. We continued playing the game, Namjoon kept saying nasty things during the game. All I could say was he's kinky af.

When the game ended Namjoon & Seokjin went home.

Leaving me and Jungkook alone.

I just sat on his bed with my legs crossed while I played Flappy bird on my phone. 

Trying to beat Taehyung's score

Taetae                             Jiminie
-----                                   -----                        
Score: 102🎉                Score: 12😁

He thought how could Taehyung get that score so fast, but just shrugged it off saying he probably used his alien powers.

"Jiminiee~" Jungkook whined, "Yeah?" I replied still keeping my eyes glued to the screen. " Why aren't you looking at me? Jiminie~" Jungkook whined again.

He kept repeating my name over and over again, "Ugh what!?" I looked up at him glaring at him. "Finally, I got you're attention." I rolled my eyes and went back to looking at my phone.

"Fine if that's how you're gonna play it." I hummed, he snatched my phone off me. "Hey, give it back!"

"No, not until you notice me senpai!" He pouted, I rolled my eyes once more "You're such a baby, you know that?" I chuckled.

"So I've been told." I put my hand out, " Give.    Me.   My.    Phone." I said glaring at him, He stuck his tongue out, " No." He smirked. " bOi you about to get it now!"

I jumped off the bed trying to get the phone off him, he put my phone up waving it in the air while I jumped up trying to get it, I smiled at him.

I leaned in making our lips touch he eyes widen but then slowly went along with the kiss. Jungkook started lowering his hand down and I broke off the kiss quickly grabbing my phone off him.

"That's what you get."

"Hey! Yah Jimin that's not fair!"

"Yeah, it is don't ever touch my phone again bOi." I put my phone on his desk in his room. "...actually-"

Jimin was cut off by Jungkook, when the older placed his lips on the smaller, wrapping his arms around my waist while I had mine around Jungkook's neck. The kiss was lustful.

Jungkook picked me up and I wrapping my legs around his waist as he lead us to the large bed before placing me on it, he took off my shirt and starting kissing and sucking under my collarbone making purple prints, a moan then escaped my mouth.

A/N: okay I'm kinda wondering to myself why tf I added that in, YOLO :)))

Jungkook connect our lips once more, he bit my bottom lip I let out another moan opening my mouth, He then entered my mouth exploring all the hidden corners. I felt his hands go down to my butt...

Then we heard a knock on the door,
"Jungkook, what's happening there did one of you get hurt." Mom said on the other side of the door.

"W-what n-no mom, we're f-fine." Jungkook stuttered getting off of me. I quickly got my shirt from the ground and put it back on.

"Oh okay! Be careful you two!" Mom said, Jungkook sighed and pecked my forehead.

"Maybe we'll continue this next time." He smirked.

_______

We left his house since I wanted to go home and he wanted to walk me to my house. When we reached the porch of my house we exchanged goodbyes and I gave him a peck on the cheek.

When I closed the door, placing my back on the door replaying what just happened at his house,
"Maybe there'll be a next time." I giggled.

*
A/N: sorry this was short, I wanted to make a quick update.

Lately my teachers have been giving me a ton of homework and I've been finding it a hard time to write.

So the next chapter I'll try to make it more long and interesting.

Please vote & comment❤️