chapter 20 | last chapter😢

I suggest you listen to this music while reading🤗

Last chapter 😭😭 look how far we've gotten, this was my first book I'd like to thank everyone that voted and commented.
It helped me a lot to keep writing,

I'm doing an Q&A with all the characters after this chapter, please send me questions you've wanted me or them to answer. Write them in the comments or just send them to me🙌🏽❤️

But you can check out my second book 'seven.'🍑

-

3 years later

It's been three years since the incident,
Tzuyu and Lisa went to prison and they're still there. Our lifes went back to normal, I moved in with Jungkook because my Mom forced me saying she wants a grandchild soon.
Since I've found out I could actually have my own kids, it's some
weird condition scientists are looking into. Hoseok and Nayeon are married with a beautiful baby boy,
Taehyung and Yoongi are married
and they adopted a little girl last year. Yoongi owns company called bighit and its been getting popular by each day, he's been working on songs for groups to debut with.
Seokjin and Namjoon are married, Seokjin owns a new restaurant called EatJin and I've got to say the food is to die for! Also Seokjin has been wanting to get twins but Namjoon doesn't think they're ready for kids yet,

Basically we all got our own happy endings.

_____________

"kook!" Sin-jin yell out in delight while clapping his hands, "C'mon Sin-jin walk for me," Jungkook took the baby making him stand up straight on his wobbly legs and walked slowly towards Jungkook, But he fell on his bum and started giggling.

"Are you trying to teach Sin-jin to walk again?" Jungkook picked the baby up placing him on his hip before turning around to see his boyfriend Jimin having his arms crossed shaking his head, "Yeah, but it's not working out."

"Give the poor kid a break honey,
He'll be walking soon in no time. Now hand him to me." Jungkook handed the baby to Jimin, "Pabo! Pabo!" Sin-jin chanted smiling at Jimin.

"That's not fair jinnie I'm no pabo~" Jimin pouted, "Wonder who thought him that." Jungkook said smirking.
"Oh whoa it was probably you." Jimin glared at his boyfriend, but was cut off by the door bell ringing.

He placed Sin-jin on his hip before making his way to the door, opening it to reveal Nayeon and Hoseok.
"Mama!" Sin-jin squealed making grabby hands towards Nayeon, she smiled and took her baby,
"Yah how's my favourite boy doing?" Nayeon said while kissing his forehead.

"Oh I'm doing fine thanks," Hoseok said while Sin-Jin was playing with his fingers, "Who said I was talking to you?" Nayeon glared at her husband.

"Chill honey, chill." Hoseok said laughing nervously, "Now Sin-Jin did you behave?" Hoseok asked his son but he kept babbling stuff that didn't make sense, "I'll take that as a yes, can we come inside?" Hoseok asked Jimin back away letting them in.
They made there way to the sitting room but soon after they heard the door bell again and Jimin went to answer it.

It was Taehyung and Yoongi,
"Jiminie!" Taehyung greeted his best friend with open arms, while Yoongi just stood there carrying they're one year old daughter.
Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Hey Jimin." He entered the house, "Pabo!" Ami made grabby hands towards Jimin,
"Why's all the kids calling me pabo!" Jimin whined, "Because you are one!" Jungkook shouted from the living room.

"Shut up Jungkook!"

"How are you Ami?" Jimin smiled at the girl, She giggled as he made his way to the sitting room with her,
"Kookie!" She squeaked making her way to him with wobbly legs too,
And again the door bell rang.

"Are we having some kind of reunion or what?" Jimin complained,
He opened the door again revealing an angry Seokjin and Namjoon
he stomped in past me, "What's wrong with him?" I asked, "Let's go inside I'll show you." Namjoon sighed coming in.
We went in the sitting room
and Seokjin changed the channel to
the news.

Two females have just currently
Escaped prison, they're names Tzuyu
And Lalisa, Apparently we can not say they're surnames so that's all folks.
Police saw to watch out for these two.

Lisa and Tzuyu got out of prison? I thought to myself, bringing back memories from 3 years ago. Jungkook just turned off the tv, "We're not gonna pay any attention to them, now I have an announcement to make!"

"Jimin. ."

Everyone then took out they're phones and cameras, what's going on? Jimin thought. He bent down on one knee,
One hand holding Jimin's while the other is in his back pocket. He took out a beautiful sliver ring with jikook engraved beautifully on it.

Don't tell me he's gonna do it? Jimin thought.

"These past three years you have made me the most happiest man on the planet, every since the day I've meet you I never thought I could love a person so much before. But you came into my life, Park Jimin will you mind spending the rest of our lives together.
Will you marry me?" Jimin covered his mouth preventing the sobs from coming out, "Y- yes. "

Jungkook put the finger on and stood up connecting our lips together,
While everyone was cheering and giggling. "I love you." They both said.

-
This is the ending, I planned of making it sad but then nahhhh.
Next chapter will be an Q&A so put you're questions in the comments for all the characters & meee~

Ask questions!

Jimin

Jungkook

Taehyung

Yoongi

Hoseok

Nayeon

Yugyeom

Lisa

Tzuyu

Seokjin & Namjoon❤️

Author-nim (mee~)😁

Please vote, comment & share💋.

You're Author-nim,
Taegivesmestigma_ 💓