𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 | "𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞. 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤."

𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"hah no you aren't." smiling as Jungkook just glared at me, "rude ass." He muttered under his breath.
I went under my blankets. "what you say?" He just shook his head, "nothing."

I sighed before realizing that all the spare pillows and blankets were in the washing machine, '𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠.' I sighed.

I turned around facing Jungkook opening the blanket patting the free area signaling him to come in. He smiled quickly crawling into the bed, I clapped twice as the lights switched off.

"cool lights you got there . ."

"go to sleep will you—" After that I quickly blacked out.

       | 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I heard snoring, "jimin— you there??" I said looking over at him, then I realised he had fallen asleep. The moonlight outside shined onto Jimin's face and I carefully examined his beautiful face,

𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑢𝑏𝑏𝑦 𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑦 𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑠, 𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑝𝑙𝑢𝑚𝑝 𝑙𝑖𝑝𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑠𝑒.

I just smiled this boy was really something, my smile slowly faded.

"goodnight jimin~" I whispered into his ear, he smiled. I wrapped my arms around him slowly drifted off to sleep.

      | 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

Yoongi woke up to Taehyung sleeping soundly next to him, he was shirtless with hickeys all over him.

'Why my boyfriend is beautiful,' he giggled to himself. Taehyung groaned and slowly opened his eyes. "hey Taetae, how you feeling today?" I asked now on top of him. "like shit, today we got no school . . c—can w—we cuddle?" He giggled.

"sure!" Yoongi quickly answered because he was actually thinking of the same thing, "can I just make a quick phone call to Jimin?" Taehyung asked.
Yoongi nodded.

I got up took my phone and left the room.

      | 𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up to the typical IPhone ringtone as I looked at the clock on my wall.

                                                                   09:40 am

'𝑤ℎ𝑜'𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒?' I picked up my phone on my counter beside my bed and read it.

95' 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧❤️ 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 . .

Yes                   No

I held and swiped left,