chapter 16 | biggest mistake in my life.

A/N: hello, I'm back hehe. I have exams in 4 weeks I should be studying but I writing chapters instead lol.

I really don't want to study tho... but my Mom will kill me (literally) :-(((
-
Jimin's POV:

"Hey Jimin wake up." I heard Jungkook whisper, "No, five more minutes please~" I whined I didn't want to leave my beloved bed.

"I'll buy you pop tarts if you do." I could tell he was smirking right now, he knows my love for them. "In 3, 2-" I shoot my eyes open looking at Jungkook smiling, "Let's go." I grabbed his wrist leaning him down to my kitchen while he was laughing at me.

Thankfully Mom and Dad were gone on holidays to Hawaii leaving just me and Jungkook alone.

So I had Jungkook cook me breakfast, who would have thought he's an amazing chef? I didn't of course.
"So you didn't forget about Yugyeom did you?" He asked, I looked up at him.

"No, but I'm only doing it so you can bring me to wherever we're going afterwards." I said looking at Jungkook with my mouth full. He gave me a disgusted look, "Don't show me you're food ew." He said in disgust, "Shut up you love me."

"Jimin." He took my hand in his rubbing the back of it with his thumb, "He won't try anything as long as I'm there. Okay?" He smiled
showing his bunny teeth, "You're gonna come with us?" I asked. He looked nervous "No I'll be here watching TV." He smiled nervously.

"Well it's only half nine, we have lots of time before I go out to Yugyeom. Let's go watch Netflix." I said getting up from my chair making my way to the living room couch. "And chill?" Jungkook asked smirking. "Huh?" I asked I wondered why he was smirking and wriggling his eyebrows like that?

"Um- I don't know." He sighed,

"You don't know what I mean. Do you?" I shook my head in agreement he let out another sigh. "Never mind."
He said walking over sitting beside me.

"Vampire dairies? Seriously." Jungkook had his head on my shoulder cuddling me, "Complain again, And I'm kicking yo ass out of here. Got it?" I said pointing at the door but my eyes not leaving the television screen.

It was my favourite part, Elena was about to chose between Damon and Stefan, The cold hearted or sweetheart.

A/N: I don't know if this happens in the show sooo lol. #TeamElena&Damon they'd look so cute together :]

But then the TV turned off and then showing static on the screen, I turned to look at Jungkook.

He had the remote in his hand his finger pressed on the off button, "Jungkook." I said angrily, "Yes babe?" He looked up at me smiling like he did nothing . "Give. Me. The. Remote." I said putting my hand out lifting up my eyebrow.

"No, no not today." He took off and ran upstairs, "Hey! Come back!" I shouted, "If you're come and get, na na na." He sang put his tounge out acting like a little kid having a tantrum,
"Selena Gomez? ah this guy."I sighed.

I ran after him quickly catching up to him. He was standing on my bed waving the remote in the air,
I rolled my eyes climbing on to the bed with him trying to get it. I tried jumping up to get the remote but he kept putting it higher the more I tired.

I "accidentally" tripped landing onto Jungkook, "Ow." I pouted, he took my bangs covering my forehead
lifting it up. Trying to see my full face, "You're so bootylicious, babe." He mumbled as he squeezed my ass,
I feel my cheeks go hot.

"And cute when blushing." He chuckled, and gave me a peck on the cheek. "You need to get ready for you're date." He saying lifting both of us off the bed pulling me to my wardrobe, "It's not a date, just two friends hanging out." I huffed.