𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲

I'm back y'all I know you missed me also I didn't proofread it cause I'm too tired for it, if they're mistakes I apologise, in my last update I said I'll in in drama yeahhh in the next chapter.

I actually have some tricks up my sleeve hehe well it's here & I think I might add 2 parts of chapter 3

-

Everyone had now started crowding around the guys forming a big circle now surrounding them completely with no escape, then three girls come in through the crowd to where Jimin and the boys were standing in the middle.

They were all looked like they owned the place,
"what's going on here boys?" Tzuyu said staring directly at Jimin as the boy flustered by the beautiful girl staring at him, Nayeon quickly nudged Tzuyu with her elbow and leaned in whispering into her ear.

"why? H- ugh fine!" Tzuyu rolled her eyes as she took a quick glance at Jimin before smirking walking over to Jungkook who just had his hands in his pockets,

| 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"jungkook oppa why didn't you call me after yesterday?" Tzuyu wined pouting her lips as she sneakily wrapped her arms around mine as I plastered an expression of disgust mixed with confusion on my face, "the fuck do you think you doing?" I said giving her a questionable look silently eyeing her.

I watched as Lisa walked over to short boy smiling, "hi I'm Lisa, are you new here? I'll help you around if you want." Lisa said showing her white pearls and chubby cheeks '𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔?' I thought to myself.

"Lisa baby. . how are you?" Namjoon said coming from behind of Jungkook, "yeah hi Nam." she replied not even glancing at him, "fine then that's how we're gonna play it huh." Namjoon said a smirk forming on his face. He took Lisa's arm turned her around facing him before he picked her up swinging her onto his shoulders before sprinting away, "DONT DO ANYTHING WERID!!" Yoongi yelled at the pair.

"can you take your hands off me now?" I said once again rolling his eyes, "fine, but I've got something to say to everyone." Tzuyu said letting go of me before going through her bag.

She took out a pile of paper giving half of it to Nayeon who seemed to be in her own little world as usual, "I'm having a party tomorrow and everyone is invited. ." Tzuyu said handing a sheet to everyone there even me and Yoongi I looked at the sheet as it read. .

Party at: Cherryblossom Road 213, 8:00 pm Saturday 12th Sept.

'𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑔𝑢𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑜 ?' I thought to myself.

| 𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Reading the sheet I decided I would go too since mom did say I shouldn't stay home that much this year and just relax, Tae and I looked at each other just smiling.

| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

I checked my phone to see the time it was now 7:00pm only about an hour left till the party started. I looked in the mirror started combing my hair back with my fingers feeling my aniexty slowly creeping up on me, impatiently waiting for Tae to pick me up like he said he would.

Hearing the doorbell from my front down ring I grabbed my phone and sprinted down the stairs to the door, smiling opening the door for it to immediately fade seeing Yoongi and Taehyung together standing side by side. "sorry I had to ask Yoongi for a lift my car just wouldn't work y'know." Taehyung said as he started laughing nervously while piercing my eyes through him knowing full well he was lying, but they both looked good for the party.

"you two look really dressed up for this party." I chuckled, "why thank you Jimin!" Yoongi said as the three of us all chuckled I said goodbye to my mom and headed out of the door.

Hey people It's you're girl here, I wanted to update quicker. I was going to like 3 days ago but got catch up in school.

Anyway I'll update a chapter definitely tomorrow or the next day. For now that's all. Thanks for reading please comment & vote.

Bye, Fighting~💗💗