The Living Arrow

Book 2 of "She Who Stole Cupid's Arrow"

Author: Aly Almario (Alyloony)

Genre:  Fantasy | Humor | Fiction

Status: Completed

Rating: 4/5

My Point of View:
And yes! 🙌 I'm finally back from my hibernation 😴
Sorry na, I was a bit busy with my work and with my love life. Charot! Hahaha! Sobrang tinamaan lang talaga ako nang sakit na "katams" that's why I haven't posted anything yet, except sa Author's note ko. Pero, babawi ako sa inyo and with that, let's begin!

Ito ang pinili kong story for my come back because this is my favorite story last 2016. I was quite lucky kasi someone messaged me na tapos na daw yung book 2. That's why I immediately read it.
The story is too short compared to book 1. I'd spent almost a week since I have some errands to do. But if you'll read it, you can read it with a span of a day or two. Ang weak ko no? Hahaha!

Okay, let's go back.
The consistency is there. The funny scenes, the attitude of the characters and the butterflies inside your stomach is still there 😍
Yung attitude ni Cupid, yung kasungitan ni West, yung ka-shungahan ni Jillian. Hahaha! Still the best.
I even asked myself kung paano susundan ni Author yung first book since I found nothing to be extended for. Pero hindi naman ako nagsisi nung binasa ko siya. The twist and turns of events na hindi mo akalain na yun pala yung dahilan. It's all worth it but the thing is, bitin yung story. I'm asking for more and medyo na-disappoint lang ako knowing the reasons behind everything. At the end of the story, it's about love which was put into test and knowing who the living arrow is.

I'll surely miss them lalo na si Cupid! 💘