He's Into Her

"I am the bully and she's my target. That's how we met"
Deib Lohr Enrile

Author: Maxine Lat Calibuso   (Maxinejiji)

Genre: Gangster | Comedy| Action| Romance| Non-teen fiction

Status: PUBLISHED under LIB | Pastrybug (Season 1: 8 books, Season 2: 19 parts, Season 3: not yet published) Original story still posted in Wattpad.

Rating: 4.5/5

Blurb: 
Bukod sa nagmula si Deib Lohr sa maimpluwensiyang pamilya at sa kanyang magandang hitsura, nakilala siya sa pagiging bully. At ang kadalasang target niya ay new students sa hindi malamang dahilan. Pero nag-promise siyang magbabago na para kay Kimeniah—ang babaeng pinapangarap niya.
Pero nang huling taon na ni Deib sa high school ay nagawa niyang sirain ang pangako. Dahil nakilala niya ang kauna-unahang babaeng naglakas-loob na patulan ang kanyang mga kalokohan.
Si Maxpein Del Valle.

My Point of View: 
Finally, I'am back after three months! Nag-hibernate kasi ako at nasarapan sa puro tulog. HAHAHA! 😴
Pero honestly, may binasa kasi ako sa loob nang three months.
OO! You read it right, Wattpaders. 3 MONTHS! AS IN TATLONG BUWAN tinagalog ko na para malinaw tsaka all caps para intense. 😂
Pero sa three months na yun, work also consumed ALMOST all my time kaya matagal akong nawala sa Wattpad world.
Without further ado, let's do the Wattpad Review and this time, based sa title, you know what this update is all about 😉

*This is based on the original story posted in Wattpad*

This is three months in the making, bakit? Kasi tig-isang season kada buwan. HAHAHA! 😂 240 + chapters, besh! I've decided to put in one update the 3 seasons just to at least, satisfy those readers who waited for my update. I was also informed that this story was already published into books which made me curious about what this story is all about.

He's Into Her is composed of three seasons with longggg updates. When I say long, it was really long since if you'll be reading one chapter, 30 mins are not enough for you to finish that one. Hindi ako OA, I'm just stating the fact. 👌At first, I was quite hesitant to continue reading because of its long updates but that doesn't stop me from reading it. I'll divide my point of view based on the season so I'll start with Season 1.

Season 1 made me realize how long each chapter is. Madaming characters, madaming nangyayari in one update which made it more a little bit boring kasi honestly, I hate long updates. This season is like an introduction, dito pinakilala yung main characters, and how story develops as you go on. Grammar problem is not new to me because this is Wattpad but I was quite worried kasi minsan, maling pangalan na yung nasasabi if you'll not be that attentive in terms sa scenes. This is a developing story kasi magulo ang story plot at first.and you don't know where it will lead you but if you already fall in love with the characters, nothing can stop you. It was too detailed which made chapters quite too long and at the same time, it was a slow-paced story kasi ang daming nangyari sa loob nang isang araw.
But behind it, you will feel the emotions that the author wanted you to feel. There are times that I get mad especially sa mga kontrabida, yung tipong gusto mo sila sugurin para lang manahimik, ganern!. As the story goes on, secrets start to develop that made the story more exciting.

Season 2 on the other hand, is where the story of each character develops and slowly reveals to the readers. There are scenes that are quite complicated and you don't know if you can still handle it until the 3rd season. Doon mo matatanong sa sarili mo "Kaya pa ba, Bes?" 🙅 pero hindi, you started it so learn to finish it. The author knows when to cliff hang each scenes because she is not giving it in one shot kaya masakit sa pusong iwan kang naka-nganga.💔 Long updates are still there but it doesn't matter to me anymore though may chance na nag-scan na lang ako kasi I'm waiting for the climax. The characters are well intact though may mga bagong dumarating but old characters are still there. The friendship between Naih and Max and friendship of Tob, Lee and Deib are really admirable.
This season showered too much emotion inside me and I honestly declared now that HE'S INTO HER replaced THREE WORDS, EIGHT LETTERS in my heart. Mixed emotions in every scene to the point that you don't know which is which. Iiyak ka ba, tatawa o magiging manhid na lang sa mga emotions na umaapaw in every confrontations. 😭 It's a love story with secrets but you will fall in love especially to the guy, Deib who is willing to understand Max until the rest of his life.

When you think everything is perfect. When you think you know her very well, then something just came up and suddenly you asked yourself if you do really know the person you love.

Season 3 is the part where climax occurred. From the smallest to the biggest ones na akala mo tapos na, may kasunod pa pala! It was a ROLLER COASTER RIDE from Season 1 to 3. If you reached this part, this is the part where you will all realize what happened in the previous seasons. All emotions will suddenly burst out. If Season 1 is a slow-paced, this one is fast-paced with full of emotions. I admire the author's way of telling the story and I finally accept the fact that those long chapters are really worth reading. Nandoon yung feeling of unrequited love, being broken, moving on, in love and at the same time, sadness and happiness. Secrets were revealed and again, I appreciate the effort of the Author in using some foreign language in her story plot, it really helped the story especially sa revelations.

Though the thing which worried me is nandoon pa din yung wrong use of names sa usapan kaya minsan nalilito ako and some scenes are quite hard to imagine kasi medyo impossible na. Nahahawaan na siya nung genre nang fantasy which made me a bit sad.

But all in all, it was WORTH IT! My three months of reading this story is not a waste. The story brought me to another world and I'm happy that some scenes are not predictable which I was really looking for in a story. It is not a cliche since, who knows that behind the name of Maxpein Zin Del Valle-Moon is a girl who has a lot of responsibility and Deib Lohr Enrile, a guy who is gay when he's in front of his Baby Babe. And at the same time, who will break the golden rule of Maxpein to his Baklang Deib?

And I can't believe na umabot ako nang season three, mga Bes! Tanging TAGSEN lang ang nagpa-abot sa akin nang ganito katagal! Solid Coureans ako pero napalitan na nila!😭😭😭

To end this, the story is too recommended to all Wattpaders out there. Lalo na yung mga naghahanap nang bagong twists sa story. Don't blame me if one day, you find yourself reading this in the middle of the night. 😂

P.S:
Published na yung book!

See you on my next update! 👋