Three Words, Eight Letters; If I say it, will I be yours?

" I'm good but I'm not better " – Chanel

Author:  Jade Margarette Pitogo (GirlInLove)

Genre: Comedy | Romance | Drama

Status: Published under Summit Media

Rating:  4/5

Blurb (from Goodreads):

Kapag iniwan ka ng taong mahal mo, basta basta mo na lang ba siyang makakalimutan? Ganoon ba kadaling magmove on? Kaya mo bang kalimutan ang taong nagbigay sayo ng napakaraming bagay to cherish and remember? Pero paano kung hindi na siya babalik? Na kahit anong iyak at dasal ang gawin mo wala na siya? Mabubuhay ka ba sa dilim at iiyakan siya? O hahanap ng iba at pipiliting mahalin siya? :) 

My POV (Point of View):

          Finally, the first Wattpad story I have ever read has its part 2 and it only means that the story of Chanel Chua is still not yet over. But questions flashed as I read the epilogue of the story. What will be the sense of having its 2nd part? Does she will forget and find another guy or she will remain single? Is Kean still alive but how come that will happen? Questions answered as I keep on reading the story and the author didn't fail me.

          As I keep on reading, I don't know if I'm going to laugh or felt pity for Elle's situations. So it is better to say that the story is full and mix of emotions. The author is trying her best to mix comedy and drama with some gay lingo terms which will make you laugh. Some chapters are fast-paced which makes it boring while others are unclear because of not well detailed. Some are lame and some are very emotional which leads your tears to flow. The cute scenes and the way of some chapters are connected to one another without giving you a hint is too remarkable. The different decisions that Elle needs to choose which will let you think which is right. The heartbreaking background songs that the author chooses that make it more emotional. Thinking how fate is too playful in their life story is the climax. Moving on from the person whom you think is the last guy you are going to love is the main idea of this story.

The ending is a blast after all the tears and heartbreaks suffered. The author also gives a beautiful ending for her other characters besides her main characters.

          It let me thinks that not all tragic story will end in tragic; some are just part of the story that leads into a happy ending!

          I will definitely recommend this to those people who are trying to move on from heartbreak or had a tragic ending with their loved ones. It will help them to realize that everything is just part of their story.