Semideus Saga

*This will be a long update since pinagsama ko na yung 4 books. Enjoy! :)*

AUTHOR: Mahriyumm

STATUS: Completed 

GENRE: Adventure | Greek Mythology | Demigods

The Characters:

*Trev, an Alpha, Son of Poseidon, the God of Thunder. The person who can summon electricity and manipulate elements that makes the weather.
*Cesia, an Alpha, Daughter of Aphrodite. The person who can manipulate people thru her words.
*Chase, an Alpha, Son of Hermes, the Messenger of the Gods. The person who can move from one place to another, speed.
*Ria, an Alpha, Daughter of Ares, the God of War. The person who can summon any type of weapon and the warrior of the battlefield.
*Dio, an Alpha, Son of Poseidon, the God of Sea and Water. The person who can seek and control water.
*Kara, an Alpha, Daughter of Athena, the Goddess of War and Wisdom. The person who is the brain of the group, intelligent and strategical in battle.
*Cal, an Alpha, Son of Hades, the God of Underworld. The person who can summons darkness and detect underground premises.
*Art, an Alpha, Daughter of Apollo, the God of Light and Healing. The person who can collect sunlight to store a tremendous amount of energy. 
*Seht, an Alpha, Son of Apollo, the twin of Art. The protector of the demigods.
*Thea, an Alpha, Daughter of Hephaestus. the God of Weaponry. The person who can invent different things and can manipulate her labrys.
*Matilda, Daughter of Iaso. The healer and the 1st Elysium Oracle.
*Kaye, Daughter of Thanatos. The person who can see souls.

OLYMPUS ACADEMY (1st Book, Semideus Saga)

"Everyone here in this room is an offspring of mortal and immortal beings. So we're sort of like demi-gods.."

RATE: 3/5

Olympus Academy is the first book from the Semideus Saga which is based on Greek Mythology. A story made of fiction and demi-gods who stay in a prestigious school named Olympus Academy. It reminded me of a lot of academy-inspired stories I've read here, especially Garnet Academy. About the story, it has an interesting plot and scenes with typographical errors given that it is currently under major editing. If you're not a fan of Greek mythology, you will be overwhelmed with all the terminologies and names used in the story so better familiarized their names and the Gods corresponding to them. And once you got to know them, you will surely appreciate the story. The imagination of the writer is so broad in terms of Greek Mythology and in other aspects. The main thought of the story was good but the flow is not. There are plenty of segues in the story which makes it boring. Ang daming fillers na nagpabagal sa kwento. But I like how the story highlighted the importance of family and friends.

The characters on the other hand were all good, they have their own story to tell but what I hate about it is how the author made the main character. I hate how the author makes the main character useless. I mean, the author made her a weak one.

The ending left me hanging. I know it has book two but I am asking for more. Yung tipong, iyon yung magiging reason mo para basahin yung second book. To be honest, mas maraming pang nangyari sa mga bagay na hindi importante when compared to the climax. Bitin na bitin ako gurl! Hahaha! There are a lot of questions in my head that I need an answer to. And yes, I am planning to read the next book because I am looking forward to this story despite what it gave me in its first book.