Blog Post #143

Author: ckaichen

Genre: Chick lit | romance

Status: Published under Pastrybug | Original story still posted in Wattpad

Rating: 3/5

Blurb:
Dear Commenter,|Nami-miss ko na ang comment mo. Sana mag-comment ka na ulit. Kapag nagko-comment ka kasi nararamdaman ko ang pagtibok ng puso ko. Nakakaramdam ako nang saya.Bakit kahit hindi pa kita kilala ay pakiramdam ko ay in love na ako sa iyo?Mahal na yata kita. Posible ba 'to? Naleletse nang dahil sa iyo, Ms. Secret No Clue

My Point of View:

This review will be simple and short, why? Because the story that I'll be reviewing is quite short and simple. The story evolves to the 2 main characters namely Sky and CK. Though may mga names na nag-appear, you know to yourself that these characters will not play too long in the story. If you've been reading stories in Wattpad for how many years, I think this story will be too cliche for you. I admit every scene that will happen next are too predictable. Medyo na-disappoint lang ako on another side but everything is plainly and simply lay in front of you. As you keep on reading it, mas lalo mong marealize na tama yung mga predictions mo about the story. I considered the story as one of my break in reading too many heavy stories here in Wattpad. The plot is plain and simple. There are no such things as "kontrabida". It is purely a story of young love and how it developed and realized by the main characters. I'm amused that this story was already published by a publishing company. Its simplicity didn't affect what the story wants to share with you and that is how beautiful it is to fell in love with your best friend. :)