Not So Boy Next Door

"Love is a fiction, Jade. It is a fairy tale, an ode made by writers and poets. It is a lie designed by many to attract you. Remember that." -- Ricardo Damian Romo

Author:  Aril Daine

Genre: Chick Lit

Status: Completed

Rating: 3/5

Blurb:

If you think you've heard my story before trusting me-- you haven't. -Jade Louise Cruz

My Point of View:

I don't know how I will summarize the story since it's not just a typical love story. You better read it until the end to know to whom will she/he ends up. But I think, it is about childhood friends who met in school as a prof. The guy is too weak to protect himself while the girl is too strong to be just a girl but everything changed when they meet in the present time.

Jeling at Carding makes me sick! Hahaha! Ang galing lang ng author in thinking nicknames that can add baduyness to the story. But believe it or not, it makes sense especially the clothes on which Carding wears.

Though characters were already presented on the Sadist Lover and I think this is just a side story, it has its own uniqueness from SL.

The ending breaks my heart honestly, I never thought... Urghhh! No, I can't spill it over. Ah, basta! Masakit sa puso kasi akala mo yun na yung ending kaso..

But accepting the ending leaves me no choice but rather to learn from it.

It's not about how long you've known each other personally but it is about how knowledgeable you are about every move of that person has.

No more clues, let me leave you with that.