23:57

Author: Raykosen

Genre: Paranormal

Status: Completed

Rating: 4/5

Blurb:
May urban legend sa Shibuya na tuwing sasakay ka sa last train ng 23:57, ay magsisimulang magbago ang buhay mo.

My Point of View:

The long wait is over! And I'm back with a Paranormal type of story review. I think this is my first time doing a paranormal review.23:57 is 36 chapters, not counting the prologue and epilogue, written by Raykosen, it was later I found out that he's a male and a graphic artist. Galing! The setting of the story was in Tokyo, Japan, in Shibuya Train Station to be exact. I wasn't been into Tokyo but I immediately imagine the city he's telling me. It started from the urban legend and everything follows. Correct me if I'm wrong but this story is one of the few stories from Wattpad on which the first person is a guy. I read this story because of the title itself, I got curious about it and never thought that this is paranormal. Though new to me, I enjoyed the flow of the story, it's hard to find clues from every chapter and mind-blowing and cliff-hanging at the same time. I suggest that to never read it at night because it will be very hard for you to sleep, also much better to read it offline since I got annoyed with the advertisements every after chapters, onting inis pa Wattpad. Minimal typographical error and it's normal in the Wattpad world. The storyline is direct to the point, there's no more side stories and other points of view. What left you from the previous chapter is surely followed by the next chapter. It was plain and simple. A page-turner, to be honest, unexpected twists and revelations will come in your way, you just need to understand everything in detail for you to understand everything. It is quite confusing because of the connections of each character from other characters. I think the part where I admire the author's imagination is the intertwined connections of each character that he managed to connect everything despite unexpected revelations. I'm quite disappointed with the ending maybe because I'm expecting more, I already knew what will happen in the end it's just that it didn't satisfy me.
But I still definitely recommend this story to those new readers who preferred Paranormal stories as their first story to read here on Wattpad.

See you on Book 2!-helena