Jackass! Go Die In A Hole! (Arranged Marriage My Ass) (8)

No introductions.... i am SSOOOO ashamed at how long its been since ive posted.... i apologize :( well thank you Dnaaat for sticking by me and editing my chapterss. (Go check out: Dnaaat) amazingg! lol well here the chappie. ahhhhhhh

Chapter 9

I woke up in the morning and Paul was gone.

I sighed and realized i was feeling alone. I got up and walked to bathroom and I did my business and hopped in the shower. The hot water against my skin felt so good. I washed my body and hair, then shut off the water. I looked around the hallway to make sure no one was there, then made my exit from the bathroom. As i walked to my room, i bumped into a hard body.

Deja vu.

I fell, and in the process, my towel fell off. I tried covering everything i could and got a look at who i bumped into. Paul. Shit. I got up with my towel and quickly wrapped it around myself. My face was red as a tomato as i ran straight for my room. I shut the door and locked it. God, i must've looked crazy. I got a bra, underwear, a t-shirt, and skinny jeans from my drawers and went to go change. I towel dried my hair and got dressed.

When i my hair was dry, i heard a loud banging on the door. Craaaaaap. I cautiously opened the door and saw Paul standing there with his arms crossed.

"Okay Paul, you look like a really big rapist right now. What do you want?" I asked.

"Hey, im not a rapist. And im here to tell you that you dont have to be embarrassed. Youre hot." he said with a smirk.

"Thanks?" I said confused.

"So... you wanna go out for lunch?" asked Paul.

"Sure.. im starving," I said. I got my Invader Zim tote bag and walked out with Paul right behind me.

We got into his car and drove to a cafe. "Listen, change of plans. We'll have lunch, take a walk in the park, and then around 7 or 8, we'll go out to dinner. How about that?" he said smiling at me. I couldnt resist.

"Sounds fun," I said.

We stopped outside the cafe and walked inside. I ordered a chicken sandwich and he ordered a burger with a side of curly fries.

"God, ur such a fatass," I said jokingly when the waitress left.

"Hey," he said all defensively. "I am not fat!".

I rolled my eyes. "Okay god, chill ur panties."

As soon as those words left my mouth, he busted out laughing. I laughed right along with him. This was the first time in a long time that i smiled. I smiled because he makes me happy. Paul makes me happy. We were still laughing our asses off when the food came. After a while, i stopped laughing and looked down hungrily at my chicken sandwhich. Paul had the same look in his eyes as he took a once-over of his burger and his fries. Then, in the blink of an eye, he devoured the sandwhich. I sat there wide-eyed as he finished the burger in literally 3 bites. He looked up and smirked when he saw my expression.

"What? I'm a growing boy," he said. I looked down and started eating my sandwich. The rest of the lunch went by in silence. When we were done, we got up and walked out to his car. We sat and didnt talk. I broke the silence.

"Well that was fun."

"Yeah it was," He said with a smile.

"So where are we going for dinner?" I asked.

"It's a surprise" he answered. I just nodded.

Paul started the car and drove to the house. When we got there he said, "Listen, im going to set up some things for the dinner so don't expect me back until around 7".