Chapter VIII: The Orphanage

LUNCH TIME

HYUNGWON'S POV

"Yah, Hyungwon..."

"Yeah?"

It was Hoseok.

"What's wrong with Hyunwoo?" he asked in a whisper.

"You'll find out soon enough..." I said with a sigh.

"What do you mean?"

"Just wait till we get to the rooftop."

"It looks as if he's seen a ghost! Hahaha!" said Minhyuk.

"Trust me, I wish that was what he saw."

We arrived at the rooftop first so we quickly sat down... except for Hyunwoo. He walked towards the edge and then stopped.

"Is he planning to commit suicide?" Yoosu asked.

"Yah! That's too much!" Kwangji told him.

I scratched my head in confusion as I walked towards him.

"Hyunwoo?"

He didn't reply.

"Oh God. Look, it's so not you to be like this. Are you really...?"

He turned to face me and said: "YES. I AM."

"Right um... Are you sure? I mean... this would be a complicated thing for you."

"Really? And you've got the guts to say that when your own situation is more complicated than mine."

"You've got a point there but... her honestly?"

Hyunwoo nodded.

"Oh dear..."

"Is he in love with someone?"

"He is! Isn't he?!"

It was Minhyuk and Hoseok behind us.

"Yah! Don't sneak up on us like that!" I told them.

"Then don't hide secrets from us! Yah! Son Hyunwoo!" Hoseok grabbed Hyunwoo by his shirt and started shaking him. "Who the heck are you in love with?! TELL US OR I'LL PUSH YOU TO YOUR DEATH!"

"Ah... Hoseok?" said Minhyuk.

"What?"

He pointed at the edge and saw they were really up high. Hoseok's acrophobia instantly kicks in and he backs off while pulling Hyunwoo along with him.

"Calm down you two. We're not gonna hide it from the two of you." I said.

"Then tell us!" They both said.

"Well..."

"It was that girl who entered our rom earlier this morning." Hyunwoo said as he interrupted me.

"HER?!" Both Minhyuk and Hoseok said at the same time.

"Yes. Apparently, our Hyunwoo here has developed a crush on her." I replied.

"What was her name again?" asked Hoseok.

"Ah! Bora! She's from the palace too! Like Dasom!" said Minhyuk. "Omo! What will (Your Name) say when she finds out..."

At this point, Hyunwoo grabbed Minhyuk by his shoulders and, with a clear and angry voice said: "She won't say anything because... SHE CAN'T AND SHOULDN'T FIND OUT ABOUT IT!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?! WELL?!!!"

Minhyuk starts tearing up so we had to pull Hyunwoo away from him and tell him to calm down.

"Damn it Hyunwoo! Calm down! Don't shout at him like that!" I told him.