Chapter 1

LOUIS POV'S:

Day one of many here in  South Shields, in this summer here James went missing while he was on a ride on the river with his sister, Jesy Nelson, she was found on the border of the river Tyne all wet. As she told a big storm came out and she dropp her glove on the river while her brother was going to reach the glove the boat turn around and she never saw him again, but I don't believer.

Well now summer holidays are over and the school started, everyone was acting as nothing really ever happen there even Jesy, the sister who was supposed to be sad and scared, was happy and shine. Passing to another scene the girl next door was still in love with her neighboor, best friends since forever, with love in the middle.

PERRIE POV'S:

I don't see Zayn since the whole summer, he is been working with his father and today will be our official reunion after long time apart. We are not a couple, yet, but I like him and he like me we have a really good time together and that's what matters here.

I was with my dear friend Nick, who by the way is gay, he was helping me dress for my meeting with Zayn.

-So tell me is  today that you are going to tell him that you love him? (Nick)

-How I am supposed to tell him that? (Perrie)

-Well if you won't then tell me because I am totally in love right know! (Nick said while watching Zayn shirtless on the window)

-He grow up and he's been working with his father and that give him muscules! (Perrie)

-Yeah he have a six-pack! Come on Perrie just tell him,it's obvious that you two are born to be together,now you have to go...(Nick)

-How I look? (Perrie)

-Perfect as always! (Nick said smilling)

I enter on Pop's, this place is a bar where we meet all day. It was called "our  place",I enter and Zayn was already there so I walk on his direction and seat.

ZAYN POV'S:

I passed the whole summer holidays working for my father that I barely have time for my friends,mainly Perrie, this girl always was there for me, she is my best friend. This summer something terrible happen, me and a teacher have an affair, how could I tell her that? I couldn't so I just hide a secret from her and that kills me.

-Hey Zayn (Perrie)

-Hey you look amazing since the last time I saw you! So how are you? (Zayn)

-Fine and you? (Perrie)

-Great as always. (Zayn)

-How was working with your father? Thuff? (Perrie)

-It was a great experience, thuff but I like it! And your holidays? (Zayn)

-Normal I think after what happen, but moving on,do you have knews? (Perrie)

-Yeah I am working out on some songs, I am actually writting them! (Zayn)

-That's amazing, I really want to heard them. (Perrie said excited)

-Yeah I will show you someday! (Zayn)

-Zayn I was thinking about us and.....(Perrie)

PERRIE POV'S:

We were on a good conversation when the door of the Pop's open and Zayn didn't heard me at all. I look back and saw a girl, she ask for her order and smile to Zayn and after to me.

-Hey so the pizza's here are good? (Jade)

-Yeah they are, they are the best in town! (Zayn)

-I'm Jade Thirldwall by the way. (Jade)

-I'm Zayn Malik, pleasure! (Zayn)

-I am Perrie Edwards. (Perrie)

- You are the girl that is tuttoring me tomorrow! (Jade)

-Wait you will study here? (Zayn)

-Yeah I am, bye guys see you in school. (Jade)

And she left, his attention got on me again and I was jealous.

-So what you were saying? (Zayn)

-Nothing, just forget it! (Perrie)

LOUIS POV'S:

Once again,the girl next door lost the chance to tell him that she is madly in love with him. The killer of James his still on track and some clues are still rising while others are hidden.

School day and still waiting for the big finale of this horror season, the change of the town and the mysteries gone in the river.

PERRIE POV'S:

I was get in up from bed when my mom show up on my room, my mom is Katy Perry, the former singer and actual Journalist of our town, have a terrible desire of all the families in town, she hate them all.

-Perrie don't forget what I tell you, have a good day! (Katy)

-Yes mom, I will! (Perrie)

She gave me a kiss and then I go straight to the school. There I meet Nick who was already waiting for me.

-Hey so how was yesterday? Did you told him? (Nick)

-No I didn't. (Perrie)

-Really again,Perrie I am startin.....(Nick)

-Hey Perrie,are you ready? (Jade)

-Jade this is Nick and he ....(Perrie)

-.....is gay, thank god we are going to be best friends, I am Jade Thirlwall! (Jade)

-I should start with the history of the school but it seems as you don't like that much....(Perrie)

-....look there he is the hot guy from the other night,who is he? (Jade)

-He is Zayn! (Perrie)

-Are you guys dating? (Jade)

-They are not dating, yet,but they are definitely endgame! (Nick)

-Do you want to tell my story? (Jade)

-That your father got arrested and your mom is on a crisis because of him, that's why you are here? (Nick)

-Yes....Does everyone knows about this? (Jade)

-Yes but don't worry we are here as your friends too. (Perrie)

JADE POV'S:

That's it, I am in town since yesterday and everyone already know about me, unbelieveble. Perrie and Nick seemed to be good friends, I am sure that Perrie didn't told Zayn that she likes him and I am going to help her,I really have a feeling that we are going to be best friends.