Chapter 7

TAYLOR SWIFT (TEACHER) POV'S:

OMG! They're voices are the most beautiful and magic thing I've ever heard. I recognise talent when I see it, and this four girls will be something so big in the future. Of course I am going to help then.

After a while they finished and I got up and start claping like a fool.

-Magnific girls! So perfect! I loved it and you all need to perform together. (Taylor)

-I agree with Miss.Swift you were all great! (Zayn)

-Choose the song and say something to me and I'll help you. Now if you excuse me I need to go to class, see you later! (Taylor)

-We need to go to class, the same one of Taylor! (Jade said laughing)

ZAYN PO'V:

Jade, Jesy and Leigh-Anne left us alone one more time because of  class. Silence came back again and  it's making me sick.

-You were great there Perrie.... like always! (Zayn)

-Thanks Zayn! Now did you thought of something for your team do? (Perrie)

-Now did you thought of something for your cheerleaders do? (Zayn said in irony)

-That not my job, that's Jesy's job. Sorry to disapoint you! (sarcasm) Your turn to answer my question genious! (Perrie)

-I don't know but I was thinking in some recap from all years, like a time machine there would be all the styles and all the other players. What doyou think? (Zayn)

-Well Zayn it's a good idea but I don't see your teammates agree with that, sorry. (Perrie)

-Do you have any idea? (Zayn)

-Seriously?! I'll think about it and then I'll tell something. I promise before you ask me if I do! (Perrie)

-Do you promise?... Sorry that was my next talk phrase. (Zayn said laughing)

We started to clean everything, that place was a mess. The worst thing was chewing gum everywhere, it's disgusting! Then after all being cleaned and we're both tired, decided to go for a walk to IKEA to buy some stuff to decorate.

PERRIE POV'S:

I was at IKEA with Zayn buying stuff to decorate what's old when my phone start ringing without stopping, I see the caller ID and realized what I've I just done.

ON THE PHONE:

-Hi Alex, before you start screaming I'm sorry I totally forgot about you meeting us. (Perrie)

-Hi Perrie, I'm not mad at you I really I'm not I just thought we had an agreement. (Alex)

-What can I do for you? (Perrie)

-Well for start you need to go with me dinner tonight! (Alex)

-Okay I'll go and I'll wear something nice! (Perrie)

-Don't wear to much fancy just nice okay? (Alex)

-Okay and by the way my mom doesn't know yet! (Perrie)

-Then maybe you'll have a surprise when you get home, bye see you later kiss! (Alex)

-See ya, kiss. (Perrie)

END ON THE PHONE

I turned off and then I felt Zayn eyes on me screming for mercy or some words that say that I wasn't going out with Alex tonight, but I couldn't lie to him.

-Who was it? (Zayn)

-Alex I totally forgot about he meeting us to help. (Perrie)

-What did he said? (Zayn)